IGNORED

Post pictures of your collections

Rubin Farr

Guest bitroast

also nice!

i like the milk crate system. you can pretend a music milk man left a crate of new records for you to listen to. i want to hear that rave wars ep!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that pile next to the bathroom door wouldn't last 5 minutes if i was there. id step out of the bathroom and kill the whole thing.. could that potentially have a domino effect with the other piles of stuff in there?

lol yeah, it's gone over a few times.

What you can't see because the light is on is that paper lamp is torn in half from the DVD showers it's taken over the years.

Our flat is next to a main road and when a double-decker bus stops outside you can feel the bed vibrating under your bum. I think that's what slowly unsettles the pile.

Sometimes I'll come in and find them Jenga'd all over the floor and bed, but the worst is if you're sitting there and they fall on you. Especially if you've got a glass of wine or something on the bedside table.

One of those things where you see it slowly falling towards you and can do nothing about it except raise your arms and protect your head.

i want to hear that rave wars ep!!!!!

It's so good! I'll bring it to the next record night, for sure. It was given to me as part of an extreme act of generosity/kindness from analogue wings; along with some other music, a monotron, qy70 and some toys. What a guy!

Guest Ron Manager

Nice!

Here's mine:

Is that the corner of a Slint poster on the door? Awesome! Seeing them next week in Manchester.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I saw'em live years ago on the original reunion tour.

Have to say, I was a little bit disappointed.

I think it was because of the lack of variation. When I closed my eyes, I might as well have been listening to Spiderland playing over a PA.

(in b4 I'm accused of being a ungrateful prick)

Guest disparaissant

I'll get a picture sometime but in the last few months I have amassed a quite sizable collection of oldish Mac computers. Well, 8 of them. Drives my girlfriend nuts.

Guest disparaissant

Hah, I think I'm on the same path. I have a strange desire to keep buying secondhand macbooks.

I've got 4 PowerBooks, 3 MacBooks, an iMac and a Power Mac G4. And possibly 2 more iMacs on the way (an intel and a G5). It's getting kind of absurd. I was offered 3 original G3 iMacs but I really don't have any room for them.

I really would like an original Macintosh though. I'd love to replace the guts with a small hackintosh build and use it as a server or something.

Fings!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

fucking lol it looks like my stuff but organized

it got a bit out of hand with me so i'v decided to put everything on usb, i'm so tired of where is this and that and omg the cd is at the bottom etc. though i like stuff so much

Because

Have fings piling over me

Have too many fings

this is my vintage lens collection, i've been using them to collect footage with my little Nikon Nikolai.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooh pretty

Hah, I think I'm on the same path. I have a strange desire to keep buying secondhand macbooks.

I've got 4 PowerBooks, 3 MacBooks, an iMac and a Power Mac G4. And possibly 2 more iMacs on the way (an intel and a G5). It's getting kind of absurd. I was offered 3 original G3 iMacs but I really don't have any room for them.

I really would like an original Macintosh though. I'd love to replace the guts with a small hackintosh build and use it as a server or something.

My mom still has her Mac SE from the 1980s. It still works (although you can't save anything on it)

Guest bitroast

I am going to enter your house and rearrange your bocs. Chronological > Alphabetical all the way.

Unless your bocs are arranged using some weird BOC sub forum formula?

After having moved many times in my life, I prefer to pack light anymore. So the only collections I can really brag about lately are Steam games, music downloads, and empty PET bottles.

Guest Ron Manager

It sure is.. I haven't listened to them in years though! I can't believe they're still around.. or is it a comeback tour?

I saw'em live years ago on the original reunion tour.

Have to say, I was a little bit disappointed.

I think it was because of the lack of variation. When I closed my eyes, I might as well have been listening to Spiderland playing over a PA.

(in b4 I'm accused of being a ungrateful prick)

i think it's mainly just a 'get back together for the dough' type thing. they were in the UK for the last ever holiday camp ATP, and played two additional shows in Manchester and London.

first time i've managed to catch them, and i was thoroughly impressed. they mixed it up, it wasn't just a Spiderland run-through. they played one song which i'm pretty certain i didn't recognise from Spiderland, Tweez, or the EP. i think i read some comment from Albini somewhere that they were working on a Spiderland remaster, but no idea if they're actually doing anything else together...

Archived