IGNORED

Anyone Vaping?

A Reggae Lee Bowyer

I've been on the e-juice for a few years now and I really enjoy the hobby of experimenting with different mods, atomizers and juices. I'm currently diy juicing with a lavatube2 and an iclear30. I occasionally use rebuildables but I haven't had great success with those yet.
Anyone else into the vape scene?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flol, wtf is that ? sounds like something out of tim and eric's cinco corp. great avatar-signature-topic name and content combination though.

Serious ecig business. I think most people think of ecigs as the little things you can buy in the stores like the Blu etc. There is a rather large community of more serious vaping with variable voltage battery mods, building coils and mixing juices. There are some vaping stores popping up now that carry some decent kit. It becomes quite an addictive hobby.

Can someone explain to me what this is?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

vaporizing! smoking your smokeables without burning them. Avoids carcinogens and irritants.

I think they usually use various voltages and steam... someone can correct me though as I don't know a ton about them.

Supposedly more effective and clean of a high too, compared to burning.

Can someone explain to me what this is?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Powerful e cigarettes that produce a lot of vapor and offer a lot of customization of flavored juices and atomizer setups. A disposable ecig is prefilled with nicotine juice, can not be refilled, operates at something like 3 volts and runs out after a few hours. These things are refillable, last all day before you need to switch the battery, offer unlimited setup options, vape very hot with variable voltage options etc etc etc.

I haven't tried the inferno. Is that variable voltage?

No, but from what I understand of variable voltage units, you burn through juice faster, so I'm fine with the juice-use being consistent.

Yes it does burn faster but it's a trade off for greater clouds of vapor and a warmer vape. I like a really hot vape so I use a dual coil setup but the juice is hammered. The juice can be expensive but if you make your own its very cheap. Also a lot of flavor in many juices is very muted at lower voltage.

it's confusing because now i don't know whether people are talking about weed or tobacco when they say they like to "vape".

Nicotine liquid. Usually flavored with tobacco flavored extracts or fruit or bakery flavors. The juice I'm vaping is banana and caramel flavored and very sweet. Vaping weed is something I'm really desperately hoping will become easier but as it stands, as far as I'm aware it's almost impossible. Some people have modded things to get some results but I think it's very minimal and short lived before your unit gunges up and breaks.

Archived