IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Song?

Guest sonnyskare

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you guys EFFING SERIOUS?!? This very likely means new work by Aphex Twin in some way or another. and we're mostly complaining. wtf. watmm fail.

i for one, am fucking PSYCHED. yes, i do like die antwoord. but even if i didnt, id still be fucking PSYCHED!!!

Correctamundo, first the studio vid, then the fact and artwork updates and now a remix/production.

Something's actually happening lol

my willy Fingers+close+together+-+Rick+Santorum.j

Agreed.

i dont even need my willy cause i dont have sex. but i dont see how my genitalia is important in this conversation.

inb4 lock

Guest the dave colonel

i dont even need my willy cause i dont have sex. but i dont see how my genitalia is important in this conversation.

you need it to pee don't ya

Guest Rulohead32

maybe is richard justi farting into the mic

I was half asleep and that made me laugh

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

It's a new track and it barely has Die Antwoord in it. Pretty much 95% instrumental.

Hasn't been played live yet.

Think "26 Mixes for Cash".

Also it features Trent Reznor's wife.

Also fuck you all.

edit; and me too

we need to support him no matter what, because we are literally all he's got.

the hard core fans who truly understand the plight of musics greatest genius of our era.

we didnt go away when he was an mtv flash in the pan, we recognized what he represented;

that he would shape the destiny of music to come.

for now, i suggest we wait. we wait and remain steadfast and resolved. resolute.

dream on, the dream-makers who are we!

the hard core fans who truly understand the plight of musics greatest genius of our era.

we didnt go away when he was an mtv flash in the pan, we recognized what he represented;

for now, i suggest we wait. we wait and remain steadfast and resolved. resolute.

*unregisters*

The last two or three years I practically forgot about Aphex and wouldn't really have cared for new stuff. Only recently I got back into his old stuff and remembered how neat drukqs and the s.a.w.'s actually are. If Aphex did release something new, now would be the perfect time for me... but it probably ain't gonna happen...

I like the contrast between those with a twintrest and the BOC'ers on this board. I'd mention the autechracy but are they worth a mention, really?

heh .. ;-] /fuck it i'm going to buy beer, i've been good. /too lazy to get up now ensconced on couch.

Yolandi makes me feel uncomfortable. I can only picture her rubbing herself on Richard's thigh with this intense serious look in her eye while he's trying to ignore her by staring blankly into his macbookpro.

Bought a sixpack and the first beer was flat (drank it anyway), second beer slices my finger open (well not the beer but the bottlle (;-p) as the opener somehow sliced a sliver off the top of the fking thing. Goodly grief. The fates aren't happy with my drinking this eve.

Ah shit that happened to me two years ago with a can of sweet corn. Almost cut off a bit of my finger, you could actually twist around a bit of loose flesh. Still have a little indentation there. Good way to get rid of your finger print ID though.

nasty. Mine wasn't that bad, still though i pulled off the flap of skin and liberally dosed the area with salt after washing off. Then applied bandage to stem bleeding. /next stop, sues beer company (for the flat beer, not the finger thing).

*unregisters*

When is this song coming out anyway?

Archived