IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Song?

Guest sonnyskare

Sometimes when an artist's song is sampled, they require a "featuring" credit attached to the song title even though they didn't create anything for the track. I've seen this at least a few times in rap.

Could this be the case here?

I thought this for a second. I'm having a panic attack.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes when an artist's song is sampled, they require a "featuring" credit attached to the song title even though they didn't create anything for the track. I've seen this at least a few times in rap.

Could this be the case here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKNy6gdtVrE&feature=player_detailpage

Ehm, was Kanye West actually the last to release a track officially credited to aphex twin? Or, in other words, the last officially released track credited to afx is a Kanye West track...

Kim and Kanye subforum noa!

it would be awesome if the new speculation tracks are Metzy, Singaporey or Manchestery. all those styles are very good.

no it would not be awesome unless he's dead

next level album would be awesome

hcat? c'hat?

jose-curevo-sombrero-cat.jpg

Hey, look. It's the most interesting cat in the world! Come to think of it...Anyone into a photoshop of rdj of him looking like the most interesting musician in the world?

0917p5-The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-W

Archived