IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Song?

Guest sonnyskare

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you people do relealise it's like 99percent sure if its afx that there is gonna be a new album coming??

Coming out of retirement to do a joke track with a joke act doesn't sound anything like he's ready to release a new Aphex Twin album, and more like he's playing it safe by releasing ironic trash. Grow a pair and put out some genuine tracks already Richard. :spiteful:

i don't what's worst in 2013... living in fallujah or being a fan of afx

What is this fan concept. Is it but a asinine construct upon which you can foist your deviant need to denigrate the local inhabitants of humbletown aphex forum ?

omg omg omg, another human being, i'm so overwhelmed by the idea that water and carbon chain molecules could be stuck on the same planet as me, and somehow twist sound using the mathematical power of B06500.

heeeeh am i helping reassure your bias.

can't wait for the new Die antwoord ft. Abbax Tits

you people do relealise it's like 99percent sure if its afx that there is gonna be a new album coming??

hyyyeerpe!!! :aphexsign:

I want to believe

but

why wouldn't the label be hyping it up and taking advantage of all the specualtion people are doing?

if you google "aphex twin die antwoord" all that comes up is stuff from when they toured together. nothing else, you would think some journalist or blogger would have been told to write about it or something.

i mean i dont know how shit works but i expect something should have popped up by now. :shrug:

i don't what's worst in 2013... living in fallujah or being a fan of afx

What is this fan concept. Is it but a asinine construct upon which you can foist your deviant need to denigrate the local inhabitants of humbletown aphex forum ?

omg omg omg, another human being, i'm so overwhelmed by the idea that water and carbon chain molecules could be stuck on the same planet as me, and somehow twist sound using the mathematical power of B06500.

heeeeh am i helping reassure your bias.

lol ...as you were

can't wait for the new Die antwoord ft. Abbax Tits

hyyyeerpe!!! :aphexsign:

I want to believe

but

why wouldn't the label be hyping it up and taking advantage of all the specualtion people are doing?

if you google "aphex twin die antwoord" all that comes up is stuff from when they toured together. nothing else, you would think some journalist or blogger would have been told to write about it or something.

i mean i dont know how shit works but i expect something should have popped up by now. :shrug:

what speculation? on the "die antwoord" facepuke site it says:

bubble bubble toil and trouble...

guess wat we gt cookin!

1-D_NK_R M_G

2-C_ _KI_ TH_MP_R

3-P_TB_ _ L TE_ _ _ _R

4-S_R_ _ K

5-CR_ S_

6-_ _X

7-I D_ _ _ D_ _ NK

8-D_ _ TIME I_ _ B P_ _ _ _ _G

9-GIR_ I W_NT 2 _AT U

10-_ _ _PY G_ S_ _ _Y F_ _ K_

11-L_TS J_S_ B _R_ _ _ _Z

12-U_L_ B_ _ ft A_ _ _X T_ _ _

13-Y_ _ M_D_ _Z _O ST_ _ _ _D

14-D_ H_-T_K O_ E

15-R_ _S R_L_23

i guess by all the speculation i meant this forum and all the comments on that facebook post that were all "omg aphex".

Im just wondering why there is nothing else on the internet about it by now. i'm now realizing though that there isnt even a release date set for the DA album so maybe its just far too early.

i guess by all the speculation i meant this forum and all the comments on that facebook post that were all "omg aphex".

Im just wondering why there is nothing else on the internet about it by now. i'm now realizing though that there isnt even a release date set for the DA album so maybe its just far too early.

Wiki page for Die Antwoord says Feb 2014 release date is expected.

lol who cares about the internet, if you heard any of aphex twin his albums you would hear that music is his life and he won't quit that

lol who cares about the internet, if you heard any of aphex twin his albums you would hear that music is his life and he won't quit that

Aphex Twin - Music is my life

Def my fav track of his.

meh, i've only ever really heard come to daddy. its alright.

Feb 2014 release date is expected.

i'm confused and excited

Guest bleepsnbloops

Not sure if this has already been posted but, according to this (skip to 32:50)...

http://vimeo.com/66249221

Die Antwoord were at 'Aphex Twin's castle' and he was supposed to be producing the album but 'they weren't getting the sound they needed'

Not sure if this has already been posted but, according to this (skip to 32:50)...

http://vimeo.com/66249221

Die Antwoord were at 'Aphex Twin's castle' and he was supposed to be producing the album but 'they weren't getting the sound they needed'

Cheers for this link, but i think this Asian American refers to the previous album and we did know that Aphex Twin almost got involved in producing it. The whole "sound" part was really amateur take on electronic music by that unknown Asian American muthafucker.

Archived