IGNORED

Place to chat about AAA thread

lumpenprol

or do what i do, jev, and just do what you want to the point of being almost banned forever

if you do it right you can manage to not get banned but still piss everyone off, it's kind of fun actually

Man it is not even really a priority for me to be able to be here on WATMM. I was just reading this forum for like two years before I decided to register just for AAA. My point is I don't want to be accused of doing something wrong when it is not based on solid arguments. That is simply wrong and I can't accept it.

I mean people just misname somebody just because he is defending himself against somebody who they know. That's just stupid. I would expect more empathy from Ae community. It is not music for stupid people isn't it.

haha, you were rude to a couple of members. Of course if i drag posts up you will then spend the next hour in an argument telling me that they were at fault and how i should apologize to you for being a straight shooter or something. heh, i can see it all now.

anyway, lets just drop the whole thing. With good humour an move this thread off this dire course, or i'll delete every post that pertains to it.

/shakes hands, laughs about you telling sean and rob in two posts goodnight for the day and then when that wasn't enough, quoting those two posts for good measure, 'oh you'. /gets sheepish reply as it dawns on you that we all good and not to take things so seriously or sanctimoniously.

And everything gets back on track.

-xW9DnU5gU6gx48PLXMSnA2.jpg

Man I serously (I am really honest) don't know what are you talking about.

Show me where I was rude to members of WATMM.

The thing with me constantly editing posts is that I am not an native-english person. I am Czech and I do, naturally, mistakes in grammar and composition of sentences. That's why I constantly edit my posts. There is nothing "attention-seeking" if you mean anything like that (I have problem to understand that part as you have obviously written it in slang and/or idioms). And no, I will not be here at 6 AM UK time - therefore I said my goodbye to them. Do we understand or am I missing a point?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watmm is way too nice these days, I remember the golden days when watmm was renowned for its rude, obscene, and hilarious antics. Well at least ae thought bullwalletversions was hilarious. tears of laughter, rob said.

come on guys, it's just a fan and if his questions were retarded they woulnd't have answered it

Thank you. I wasn't between the guys pushing the questions to name their boxes or even kids or pushing Ae to make me pretty editing in MS Paint on my wedding photo. Most of my questions were really about their music, sometimes even technical. I don't see the problem. I am sorry.

just to let you guys know that I made the original suggestion to joyrex via PM to get ae onboard with some kind of interview with questions solely from watmm members - I didn't realise they'd actually come on here and answer in real time though. Why didn't anyone think of this idea ages ago!? shame there's no potential soundboard release of prior live sets...

OK, I have read the article about flame war and, although offended of false accusations, I will stop. I don't want to spoil the game for the rest of the members. This obviously has no feasible solution.

come on guys, it's just a fan and if his questions were retarded they woulnd't have answered it

Thank you. I wasn't between the guys pushing the questions to name their boxes or even a kids or pushing Ae to make me pretty editing in MS Paint on my wedding photo. Most of my questions were really about their music, sometimes even technical. I don't see the problem. I am sorry.

What the fuck do you care about people asking for names, it's not an army, its a forum, you fucking asshole...

OK, I have read the article about flame war and, although offended of false accusations, I will stop. I don't want to spoil the game for the rest of the members. This obviously has no feasible solution.

Dude, it's fine, you just came across a bit attention-seeking, with 100 questions and follow up questions and follow up questions to follow up questions in what is supposed to be a community Q&A session. It's not a big deal, it just seemed a little bit immoderate, which can read as rude. We're all excited and peeing our pants over Ae being here, so it's understandable, it's just, you know, a little much.

i don't see a problem either, i heard a lot of funny and sweet questions from people that never spoke here and everyone one is exaite

this weekend, i'm gonna fill my cup full of coffer and stuff my pipe with weedo and read the whole interview

Jev, I'm just curious and you don't have to respond but is the only Ae album you own a second-hand copy of Gantz Graf? I'll take your response signed off - peace.

Dude, it's fine, you just came across a bit attention-seeking, with 100 questions and follow up questions and follow up questions to follow up questions in what is supposed to be a community Q&A session. It's not a big deal, it just seemed a little bit immoderate, which can read as rude. We're all excited and peeing our pants over Ae being here, so it's understandable, it's just, you know, a little much.

Ok thank you for your explanation.

PS: I noticed it sometimes let me edit wrong post with wrong quotes thus making duplicates. Don't know why.

I was going to ask Ae to name my Alesis SR-16 with the dirty volume pot, but my girlfriend already named it "Get that fucking P.O.S off the desk." :(

Jev, I'm just curious and you don't have to respond but is the only Ae album you own a second-hand copy of Gantz Graf? I'll take your response signed off - peace.

No, I own whole discography, brand new (at the time of purchase) except for Incunabula, Amber and Chiastic Slide (which are albums I don't enjoy too much) and LP5 (which is, unfortunately, out of print). Also couple of EPs are missing yet but I will buy the big compilation of them all soon I hope.

YAY !! we finally get the real you past the passive aggressive one.

edit: doh, it got edited.

You mean that reply to Indicator? Yeah as I have written, it was deleted somehow by me editing another post. But I will re-write it no problem.

Archived