IGNORED

Place to chat about AAA thread

lumpenprol

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gantz Graf was made before EP7 was finished?

how.. what...

yeah, my mind was pretty blown by that as well.

on which page was this revealed? I mean, the gist of the answer is there, but I want to read it from the horse's fingertips.

Gantz Graf was made before EP7 was finished?

how.. what...

yeah, my mind was pretty blown by that as well.

on which page was this revealed? I mean, the gist of the answer is there, but I want to read it from the horse's fingertips.

oh man - i don't remember...

Anyone know if SR4 is having a breakdown ?

yeah weird questions

i think he is just overstimulated from Ae actually reading and answering our questions

it's like the coming of age movie where the one kid has asthma

and when it comes time to do the big dangerous thing

like steal the girl's panties or whatever

he freaks out

Major lol

lol

I'll make sure to shove my tongue up their ass next time I say something. Please forgive me.

SR man I definitely wasn't criticizing you

your questions were just kinda outre so I thought you were freaking out about Ae talking to WATMM. (As frankly I am)

I can't believe how long they've been at it - these guys are flipping ace !

BTW - I've started to hide some of the non-question posts as per the second post in the thread, given how quickly the thread has exploded it's become a bit of a nightmare to trawl though the actual Q&As. Nowt personal - I've hidden some of mine too !

Sean pls, any light you can shed on this Boards of Canada interview quote:

"We were in Germany with Autechre and we were all pissed off 'cos we hadn't been provided with a trailer. Sean from Autechre broke into someone else's trailer and stole loads of champagne, distributed them to everyone then got so plastered that he rugby-tackled a certain electronic artist into the mud!"

yeah it was really muddy, like insanely muddy, and i was already somehow covered in mud, and i was really beyond drunk at that point cos we didn't have to play (our tent was flooded and cancelled) and i had already downed a couple of bottles of champagne - i thought it would be a really good idea to try and push mike paradinas into the mud (he seemed to be really concerned about getting any mud on him at all). anyway it failed and i ended up face down in a load of mud next to him, but he got pissed off about getting some mud on his wrist, so I WIN

winner.gif

I can't believe they came back for another round today. JR must be spending a fortune!

duh, teaches me not to read the first post in the thread properly. that's crazy.

Archived