IGNORED

Autechre remix Oberman Knocks

MarcinKoczot

That sample of the Autechre rmx really, really kicks ass. Need this asap.

edit aaaand pre-ordered with (finally!) the Cliffordandcalix Remix EP.

Edited by Herr Jan

in a way it sounds more like early 2000s AE, very compressed little 'space' like Exai and L-event but still very much filled with that crazy sharp comb filter/nasy delay melody stuff like in Vekos and Spl9

sounds great

in a way it sounds more like early 2000s AE, very compressed little 'space' like Exai and L-event but still very much filled with that crazy sharp comb filter/nasy delay melody stuff like in Vekos and Spl9

sounds great

But like Vekos and Spl9 are from Exai?...

minute sample repeated for as many minute as there are in a day and still going

alreayd know next time friend ask what is autechre mean this is track to display. straight up autechre

sounds great

But like Vekos and Spl9 are from Exai?...

yes they are, i could understand the confusion. It sounds more like the hyper detailed really dense sound design of their old stuff like gantz graf but with the same timbre as the delay/comb filtering sounds they use on those 2 tracks.

It reminds me of the older AE style that i liked more when things weren't as overtly sloppy/raw sounding

Sounds like a beast of a track! And reminds me of the weird Twin Peaks moments which were spread throughout the usual soap opera stuff. ... They should do an Ae remixing Twin Peaks OST sometimes...

/dreaming on

According to Juno Download, the digital release has been moved to 03.03 :sad: (24.02 on the Aperture website) There is a way to listen to the whole track by clicking on the slide bar in the waveform with a pause each 30 seconds (annoying, but cool anyway).

The remix is out of this world - a 17-minute Autechre orgasm with a blissfully beautiful ending. I wish it could just go on and on forever. Kind of a similar feeling to "Sublimit." Are these two guys aliens or what?

http://www.junodownload.com/products/oberman-knocks-dilankex-ep/2392284-02/

Edited by Antisocial

Guest jasondonervan

Going digital for this one. Will be interesting to see how they price the FLAC version based on the monster length of the remix.

Less than one euro for each minute of autechre bliss

Exai vinyl was 5 minutes per Euro.

Exai was an outlier. One euro per AE bliss is the well-known norm.

Pretty much all bleep previews are 96k mono mp3s, which isn't that bad. With a little elbow grease and know-how you can even listen to them in full from the comfort of your very own hard drive.