IGNORED

Autechre remix Oberman Knocks

MarcinKoczot

this rocks.

it sounds a lot like an autechre remix (odd job. Smallfish Pa.track2. etc.) and by all means, it is a good thing : )

wwwooeww I didn't know ae had remixed Phoenecia.. jesus..

I need to get my sweaty paws on this 17 minute monolith asap.

just received this in my inbox:

Dear Customer

Thank you for purchasing the Dilankex EP in 24-bit WAV format.

We have discovered that the wrong files were accidentally delivered to us.

We have now had a new delivery and have uploaded new files.

Please delete any files you may have downloaded and get the updated files from inside your account at your convenience.

wonder what that's about. and what is that upsampled 16bit to 24bit stuff about, vincentvc? sort of came out of nowhere.

just received this in my inbox:

Thank you for purchasing the Dilankex EP in 24-bit WAV format.

We have discovered that the wrong files were accidentally delivered to us.

We have now had a new delivery and have uploaded new files.

Please delete any files you may have downloaded and get the updated files from inside your account at your convenience.

wonder what that's about. and what is that upsampled 16bit to 24bit stuff about, vincentvc? sort of came out of nowhere.

Hmm, haven't received such a mail yet, but will re-download.

md5 of the old(?) ae rmx 24bit wav file: 829CA220B25F2A18745944090801BCB1

Edited by Guest

Received the mail as well. But cannot download the new files, as the zip package only has a jpg.. Hopefully we received an inofficial special remix before ;-)

Incredible, peerless work by Autechre.

At the outset I am a worker army-ant ransacking the jungle floor with my sisters; we are slaughtering katydids many times our size.

@2.40 we are pulling monolithic corpses up and over rocks, sticks. Forming bridges out of our bodies to cross chasms.

@6:30 we approach and enter the hive with our quarry in tow, which are quickly drawn and quartered in a maelstrom of evisceration. A disembodied, floating vantage-point flies through the catacombs. Every surface writhes with chaotic activity.

@12:00 we enter the Queen's chamber: her abdomen, swollen with eggs, expands and contracts. A myriad of her daughters crawl over her and quarrel for her affections. Others tend to her rear as a seemingly limitless effulent of eggs and fluid pour from her.

@15:00 we enter the the brooding chamber at the heart of the colony. The translucent larvae tumble about in their inexhaustible agony for flesh. We draw close to a glossy red pupa encircled by anxious drones.

@16:05 We pass through the outer layer of the pupa and find a new queen growing inside, stirring and ready to hatch soon.

Received the mail as well. But cannot download the new files, as the zip package only has a jpg.. Hopefully we received an inofficial special remix before ;-)

jup only a jpg so far.. would be nice if it was a different take but I doubt it :)

Yeah, I got mine today. Pretty fucking brilliant. It's a real quality press as well... I only wish the nice plastic outer sleeve wasn't split, but fuck it. It protected the awesome die-cut sleeve during shipping, so it served it's purpose.

Edited by acroyear

Incredible, peerless work by Autechre.

At the outset I am a worker army-ant ransacking the jungle floor with my sisters; we are slaughtering katydids many times our size.

@2.40 we are pulling monolithic corpses up and over rocks, sticks. Forming bridges out of our bodies to cross chasms.

@6:30 we approach and enter the hive with our quarry in tow, which are quickly drawn and quartered in a maelstrom of evisceration. A disembodied, floating vantage-point flies through the catacombs. Every surface writhes with chaotic activity.

@12:00 we enter the Queen's chamber: her abdomen, swollen with eggs, expands and contracts. A myriad of her daughters crawl over her and quarrel for her affections. Others tend to her rear as a seemingly limitless effulent of eggs and fluid pour from her.

@15:00 we enter the the brooding chamber at the heart of the colony. The translucent larvae tumble about in their inexhaustible agony for flesh. We draw close to a glossy red pupa encircled by anxious drones.

@16:05 We pass through the outer layer of the pupa and find a new queen growing inside, stirring and ready to hatch soon.

Sounds like Confield to me, maybe with a touch more insect spawn.

jup only a jpg so far.. would be nice if it was a different take but I doubt it :)

I'm having the same issue. Just a jpeg of the cover when I redownload. Wtf?