IGNORED

blues

delet...

Don't know enough to post much, I do love these recordings though:

I've heard the studio version of this song way too many times, but this live version is damn good:

• 4 years later...

Not to defame, 'Truckin' with Albert Collins', which helped me learn guitar. But just today this was what i was watching relative to the blues. Please discount the fanboy sycophancy resident in the 'experts', who need a hanging. The chap liked Jimi Hendrix and a couple of other guys and he played the licks fast in his own way with Double Trouble.

Been feelin the blues again lately, this song came on Pandora the other day... pretty good stuff, need to look more into this guy;

Edited by ghOsty

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know much about vocal only blues? I was listening to Vera Hall the other day following really enjoying that Moby track. There's a large blues section at my local record store which i could dig better if I knew what to look for. In my mind it'd be ideal sampling material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...