IGNORED

Global Goon - K-WAL

Guest Phasers

No, the album's due out at Xmas, his name is Johnny. If Johnny was due at Xmas that would make him Jesus, eh?

My question was meant to question the fact there is a lack of album on the release date. Not questioning the J-man anything else...eh.

Did anyone get this downloaded? It's not there no more :(

hmmm, maybe it got picked up for a physical release. It wouldn't be the first time.

Wicked mini-album btw. The first half had a wicked oldskool Goon vibe and the second half has some lovely pieces. (nice to hear Emma gettin' some play on this too!)

Yeah already gone? Just like those soundcloud uploads everytime, pretty annoying.

Anyway, I was in time for this and after playing it more than a few times I can say this has a really sweet vibe going on, great album :) Brr sounds like Delia Derbyshire collaborating with Goon around 2002 (and a little BoC-ish, in a very good way, if I may say so) and the vibe of the other tracks all have that same playfulness.

Archived