IGNORED

Team Doyobi - Digital Music Volume 2

Caretstik

TEAM DOYOBI MAKE MAGIC MUSIC TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU INTO A BETTER HUMAN!!!!!

This release is amazing....

Cannot wait until all of the volumes are released and then we get a mega ten cd set from Skam with all of the volumes compiled.

This will be a great day.

:emotawesomepm9:

oof this might be off topic but

once upon a time alex p recorded hours(?) of material with a certain human in japan

ive had the mp3s for years but....

they should release it :) its some of the best shit ive heard ever

oh and yeah, i want my DMV1-10 comp release too .....

At first I was pretty into it and didn't think it was too videogamey, but the second half went in that direction a bit more. Listening again now, maybe it won't come across the same way this time. It could also be due to the first two songs being shorter so they are more to the point and less derailed, in a way.

I think it's smart for the team to just release EPs, or at least albums shorter than Cryptoburners and Kphanapic Fragments. Their music is so dense that 30 min is enough for me before I start to lose interest. I am a OCD millennial however.

I think it's smart for the team to just release EPs, or at least albums shorter than Cryptoburners and Kphanapic Fragments. Their music is so dense that 30 min is enough for me before I start to lose interest. I am a OCD millennial however.

100% agreement

just got this. really fucking good. i only listened to the a side though bc that third track just had me in a totally altered state of consciousness, a really psychedilic experience and i just sat their in a daze for a while after and couldn't bring myself to flip the vynals.

i really love that the tracks are so packed tight with information yet have this really loose, flowing quality. and even while things are constantly changing and unfurling it's always so groovy.

doyobis pls

• 3 weeks later...

really tight ep! much better than its predecessor.

Have to agree. It's a smaller but more potent package than the first. The once trac that stood out on DMV1 for me was Art of Memorex.

I bought DMV2 and that Rival Dealer EP by Burial and gave them both a listen in my vehicle. RD I could only listen to once or twice - just wasn't feelin' it, except for two minutes of the first trac. Didn't feel like bumping the thread here from last year (month) either.

So I've come to the conclusion that I'd take Team Doyobi over Burial any day.

Damn, totally rockin' Parallax Avenues especially right now.

Archived