IGNORED

Post Punk / New Wave / etc

Berk

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this via Tim heideckers office hours podcast and he was yapping right through it like after 5 seconds like he always seems to do. Doug seems nicer in that regard. Glad I could track it down anyway lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahah. Here in the south east of England the sun is out and loads of posers are driving around like F1 legends with their Fashion Victim tunes blasting out loud. I’m sat in the garden in the full blast of the sun, Oakleys, and listening to What’s This For...! On my headphones (obvious diplomatic reasons!)

Wish I had a snipers rifle and climb up on my roof and blast a few of those Fashion Victims tyres as they speed by. Watch the fun as Jazz Coleman howls into my eardrums. On second thoughts I’ll probably just feed the koi in my pond. 

Killing Joke and Fashion Victim Posers, never the twain shall meet.

Edited by beer badger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, Candiru said:

Yeah, that album by The Eaves is on spotify and the whole thing is really, really great. I recommend the shit out of it tbqh

Checking it right now and sounds really nice indeed. Thanks for this

• 2 weeks later...