IGNORED

Rob Ford

Audioblysk

This guy is a riot, I was dead convinced that it was just a sketch or something, but nope - its real

And he has a brother in politics

9f64dec1-2be1-4da6-9756-16e0c6629aec_dou

Canada, welcome to becoming America, one bad politician at a time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the guy, this is what i want politics to become.

I wanted Rick Santorum to win the elections just to see what happens.

When he walks away from a press statment while using the word 'pussy' twice and insinuating he can snack on his wife's box like Cheetos at home and doesn't need any strange... wearing a fucking sports jersey.

Luigi_Risotto.png

The fucked up thing is, honestly, that there is no way to impeach someone at the municipal level except via losing an election. This absolutely needs to change. Canada doesn't need a crackhead fuckup that kills people as it's mayor for the largest and most important city in the country.

In my defence... not all Canadians are like him. lol

do most canucks dislike him then? that must be an interesting situation, having a guy at the top who can't be removed but who is universally disliked. surprised he hasn't resigned already.

do most canucks dislike him then? that must be an interesting situation, having a guy at the top who can't be removed but who is universally disliked. surprised he hasn't resigned already.

most of my colleagues dislike him. We think it's bullshit that a crackhead and criminal (he has had many people killed) is in power in a large city. Not to mention the impression he is giving the world of how Canadian politics work.

He is a representative for Canada and he's representing us poorly, in my opinion. He should get axed!

"has had many people killed"

really? What's this all about then?

Even the worst US politicians - crackhead Marion Barry comes to mind - haven't had people whacked (to my knowledge...unless you count brown ppl overseas). Kind of hard to believe it would be "many people"

There's no proof he's had anybody killed. Lol wtf Stephen g.

As for the impeachment, yeah that's messed up and needs to be changed.

yeahhhh you're right theres no proof lol. Just speculation.

For 2 guys closely related to that video of him smoking crack to die seems pretty convenient though doesn't it?

for example, Anthony Smith that was pictured beside Ford in the crack video was gunned down in March after the video emerged. seems suspicious

Guest Franklin

oh god oh god.

I live quite close to toronto and it's absolutely batshit crazy that rob ford is mayor still.

dudes... this guy is a legitimate alcoholic, frequently drinks for effect, drinks and drives, drinks and threatens to kill people while on cell cam video, drinks and tells people to fuck off on cell cam video, is sober and talks to national news station about not eating some lady's pussy because he has "more than enough at home to eat," takes runs at people in council to intimidate, cuts work to coach high school football, makes gay slurs, smokes crack cocaine with known gangsters and is knowingly filmed, is personal friends with criminals.

Everybody that I know is just stunned that Ford hasn't stepped down.

reminds of me of that coach that noticed that the rules of hockey didn't prohibit a player from taking the place of a goalie in a penalty shot in the minor leagues. So when the penalty shooter started skating for the penalty shot (presumably thinking WTF!) the "goalie" raced out and stopped the attempt. It's like Ford does this constantly to us.

Archived