IGNORED

Rob Ford

Audioblysk

I know most people here are just interested in his gif-abilty, but in case you didn't know, he was stripped of all his mayoral powers this week. So he is now just a mayor in title and basically will be sitting at a desk doing nothing until his term ends.

He turned over his key and was locked out of the mayor's office, so now goes and sits in a cubicle and plays games on his phone all day...well he didn't report to work until 2:45pm today, so is that like a quarter day?

Needless to say, his 15 minutes are coming to an end and the city of Toronto can get back to being its boring self again...I had started to enjoy watching the 6 o'clock news to get my daily RoFo + DoFo comedy fix.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know most people here are just interested in his gif-abilty, but in case you didn't know, he was stripped of all his mayoral powers this week. So he is now just a mayor in title and basically will be sitting at a desk doing nothing until his term ends.

He turned over his key and was locked out of the mayor's office, so now goes and sits in a cubicle and plays games on his phone all day...well he didn't report to work until 2:45pm today, so is that like a quarter day?

Needless to say, his 15 minutes are coming to an end and the city of Toronto can get back to being its boring self again...I had started to enjoy watching the 6 o'clock news to get my daily RoFo + DoFo comedy fix.

One step forward, two steps back.

Sad day for Canada

0010.gif

We all know he won't be doing nothing...

BLOTTER_crackpipe.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

'Super sorry' Rob Ford apologizes to council, reporter who sued him

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/councillor-mammoliti-mayor-ford-defiant-after-chaotic-toronto-city-hall-meeting/article16001988/

'However, councillors took issue with his brief comment and Ms. Nunziata prompted the mayor to apologize.

How about I am so sorry? Mr. Ford said sarcastically. "Super, super, super, super, super, super, super, sorry? So sorry?"'

This shit show is still raging.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Done got caught smoking more crack.

Classic Robbie if I've ever seen it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I guess some dude is trying to sell the video these shots are from for 6 figures. What a baller

I still can't help but view these images to the song below. I would love to go on a total bender with this guy while this song played all night. Strip clubs, poppin' champagne, creepy crack dens and going HAM on some Peruvian marching powder amongst the other tributes to pure hedonism. Just for the sake of saying I did so. It would most likely backfire and be really, really depressing... but who knows, this dude looks like he knows how to party.

Archived