IGNORED

Lets bitch about Google

goDel

The scary thing for me about google is that if i wanted to cut them out of my life, like boycott them or whatever, I really couldn't.

They have my main email address, the main search engine and maps site (granted there's bing now) and of course youtube, plus my mobile phone.

It's fuucking scary to me. plus google is like the gateway to so much information, I’m basically at the whim of whatever their top search results are.

plus they're tax avoiding cunts.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say anything unfortunately, but if i told you guys it would blow your mind and Godel would come in here saying that its obviously not a true story because the implications are so fucking ridiculous. Sorry i know its an asshole move to drop something like that and not give details. I put out an inquiry about disgruntled ___ employees who were interested in blowing the whistle on either corporate misconduct or individual employee breaches of privacy and I was contacted by someone who told me a bunch of crazy shit

I'd rather think about the implications of you namedropping me here. Now the NSA will assume we have ties. FWIW, I don't know your search history. And I hope you'll keep mine secret. Wouldn't want people to know I regularly search for bukake golden shower orgies for scientists researching climate change at the south pole.

I regularly search for bukake golden shower orgies for scientists researching climate change at the south pole.

youve been caught working for either nsa or google because that's literally my search history from an hour before you typed that, nice passive aggressive switch up (pretending like it's yours) there spook

I've got my eyes on you, bud. Watching you every minute, and tracing every online move.

If you want, I can hook you up to the millions of people with similar search histories from around the world.

/nsa ematch hook ups

edit: also LOL @ "nsa or google"

as if there's hardly a difference between them. which, come to think of it, is only a matter of "are you being payed by tax money, or by monkey's clicking behavior generating commercial value for businesses"

ok, that wasn't a cohesive sentence, but you get the gist

I've got my eyes on you, bud. Watching you every minute, and tracing every online move.

If you want, I can hook you up to the millions of people with similar search histories from around the world.

/nsa ematch hook ups

edit: also LOL @ "nsa or google"

as if there's hardly a difference between them. which, come to think of it, is only a matter of "are you being payed by tax money, or by monkey's clicking behavior generating commercial value for businesses"

ok, that wasn't a cohesive sentence, but you get the gist

do you read Pando? they have been hammering away at the point you just made for a while, they tend to be annoyingly contrarian about it but some interesting facts have been brought to light. For instance, the EFF has taken several grants from Google, and activism campaigns like #ResetTheNet were sponsored by Google.

this article from today went a little bit too far in the contrarian direction for me but its still interesting.

http://pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

I don't think he really understands the nature of an evolving piece of code though

Archived