IGNORED

Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Piano Nights

triachus

from their official facebook page:

NEW BOHREN RECORD:

Dear friends of uneventful music,

"Sailing without wind" -
BOHREN & DER CLUB OF GORE is glad and proud to announce a new release:
"PIANO NIGHTS" - 9 pieces or 60 minutes of music on its way to a full stop.

Date of release: 24-01-2014

Available on CD or Double LP

https://www.facebook.com/bohrenofficial

:nyan:

• 2 weeks later...

Piano Nights track listing:

1. Im Rauch

2. Bei rosarotem Licht

3. Fahr zur Hölle

4. Irrwege

5. Ganz leise kommt die Nacht

6. SegeIn ohne Wind

7. Unrasiert

8. Verloren (alles)

9. Komm zurück zu mir

google translate:

1 In the smoke

2 In pink red light

3 Go to hell

4 aberrations

5 Very quietly the night comes

6 SegeIn without wind

7 unshaven

8 Lost (all)

9 Come back to me

badtranslate:

1. In addition, smoking

2. Pink Visual

3. H = the Beijing Zoo

4. Phishing protection

5. Good seating, you are dead?

6. Ghost shooter

7. The Russian Academy of science and technology

8. (General information) is lost

9. The transmitter is selected; This fragrant tree CK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

don't like this much. somewhere around 'black earth' they started to flirt with slowing tracks down but by the time 'dolores' came out, the music was barely moving at a crawl. this album now sounds like an even more slowed down version of 'dolores' that's even more quiet

i can only imagine how much their racking their brains contemplating how to slow this sound even further

I lost them on adding the sax. Don't agree on slowing down, they were full-on slow from the beginning - the whole idea was that they played grindcore, the fastest music possible to play live, and then realised they can't compete (or whatever) and decided to make the slowest music possible. The tempo is pretty much the same throughout their discography, but the music became more sentimental (thanks to sax) and clean

I lost them on adding the sax. Don't agree on slowing down, they were full-on slow from the beginning - the whole idea was that they played grindcore, the fastest music possible to play live, and then realised they can't compete (or whatever) and decided to make the slowest music possible. The tempo is pretty much the same throughout their discography, but the music became more sentimental (thanks to sax) and clean

i thought the first album, 'gore motel' had some variation like 'texas keller' and 'der maggot tango' which weren't necessarily slow and thus gave the album some diversity. i agree they've always been slow, but i honestly think they've gotten slower (at least to me)

i find that all these groups that do this david lynch type jazz always run the idea into the ground. even 'the dale cooper quartet' kinda fucked things up with their second album

Archived