IGNORED

How to Tell If You’re an Amateur Musician

Emily Dickenson = amateur

the guy who adds the laugh track to Big Bang Theory = professional

so...

Pretty much. Of course, laugh track guy could be an amateur noisbient operetta composer in his spare time that would blow everyone away.

Really, Dude, you surprise me. They're not gonna kill shit, they're not gonna do shit. What can they do? They're a bunch of fuckin' amateurs, and meanwhile, look at the bottom line: Who's sittin' on a million fuckin' dollars? Am I wrong? Nothing is fucked here Dude. Nothing is fucked. They're a bunch of fucking amateurs!

Marked solved.

the guy who changed the laugh track of the Big Bang Theory with the laugh of Tidus from Final Fantasy X = artist

Yo DOODZ- I came up with a new service, especially for you: You PayPal me $50, and I'll MAKE YOU into a professional musician, by PayPal'ing you back $10 for you to send me a download link to one of your tracks. So basically, you can get all the awesomeness of being FUCKING PROFESSIONAL, in any genre of music you want. You wanna be a pro IDM musician? PayPal me $50 and a download link to any one of your IDM tracks, and I will send you back $10 for it.

YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY BECOME A PROFESSIONAL IDM MUSICIAN. All you have to know, is that your living costs for that moment are $10.

Yes, folkz- it is TRUE- I am fully licensed (by having money) to make any one of you meeeasly amateur musicians, into a fully fledged- LEGITIMATELY PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN. You wanna be a guitar professional? *BAM* Now you are, in less than an hour. You wanna be a dubstep professional? *KABLAM* In less than an hour, you will be so dubstep professional from my services, that your basslines will be DEEPER THAN EVER. Women (or men) might actually orgasm due to your new levels of professional EDM bassy awesome PROFESSIONALITY.

You want to be a "STAR", as well? Just like Richie D Jamez and Mike Paradino?! Well, fuck- If you act NOW, I will add a post about you on my *MUSIC ALL STARZ* blog, and I will be so fanboi about you, for an additional- and affordable- $10. THAT'S RIGHT!!! So for $20, you will not only become PROFESSIONAL-- you will become a PROFESSIONAL *STAR*! OH fuck mutherfucker!!! All those bitches (or bitchmen) who ignored you in high school? AHAHAHA! Juuust wait until you contact them on facebook, with THIS:

Yo- I was looking through the trash cuz I dropped my MONT BLANC pencap in there by accident, and then I remembered you cuz of the stench. But anyway, I'm a RAP PROFESSIONAL STAR now, so like... Yah. Just thought you might wanna know! ;-) *taa, taa*

If you have a hot red Corvette on facebook, this is where you speed off and leave your past in the dust.

This process of PROFESSIONAL STARDOM usually takes decades to even more decades to accomplish. But due to the PROVEN SYSTEM that I've developed (with over 15 years of lab research and clinical trials), you can easily be a PRO ooor a PROFESSIONAL STAR!!! For less than something that costs more than $20.

ACT NOW FOLKZ!!!!! Supplies are running out FAST. This week alone, I have turned over 300 amateur musicians (who cried often with bad acne and no muscle tone), into PROFESSIONAL STARS (who now smile with rippling abs; skin as smooth as silk). The thing is, if you don't act now, these PRO level musicians will already be further along than you in the industry, so you HAVE TO ACT NOW!!!

TESTIMONIALS:

I read this post on WATMM just now, and I was like, "What the hell- what could I lose? I'm already a loser amateur musician contemplating suicide.", so then I bit the bullet and decided to give the *PRO-STAR-SYSTEMZ* PROVEN SYSTEM a shot. OH FUCK! First, I became a PROFESSIONAL MUSIC STAR in less than 3 hours (it wasn't 1 hour, but I'm not mad), and 7 hours later, I WAS SIGNED TO PLANET MU!!! I've been sending Planet Mu demos since 2003, with no luck. But due to this PROVEN SYSTEM, I got my dream music contract in NO TIME AT ALL. I highly recommend this system. -Steven Prodif (aka Pholphaquanxikonz StruQ-tur)

This is just one of many testimonials.

ACT NOW!!! ...before it's too late.

edit: Due to being swamped with requests (and net'ing over $7 million from this post), *PRO-STAR-SYSTEMZ* PROVEN SYSTEM service, is on temp no-service.

the guy who changed the laugh track of the Big Bang Theory with the laugh of Tidus from Final Fantasy X = artist

Another way the show could be 10 times better.

Archived