http://www.mediafire.com/view/686z5a7qtfgrkd0/prussian_phoenix.pdf

cwnt's New PDF Book on Race Relations

The Diary of Barack Moshe Kenya
15 years old
London, England

Thanks boys!

Open defiance of The Man.

I only have two days left to live so thanks guys. It was
nice trolling you as cwnt and highlander and chunky.

This is my last post b4 death. Thanks! Even to the wankers!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i genuinely believe in reincarnation. every ending is a new beginning etc. albert einstien also believed in it and he was smart.

on a serious note, if you come back as a bird can you do me a big favour and do a big shit on obel. thanks.

i genuinely believe in reincarnation. every ending is a new beginning etc. albert einstien also believed in it and he was smart.

on a serious note, if you come back as a bird can you do me a big favour and do a big shit on obel. thanks.

So hostile.

Could you do me a favour and stop following me around threads posting nonsense shit.

Guest Pennywise

Everyone always has memories of being famous or in a war. Its never a plumber or a cleaner. Its bullshit

Everyone always has memories of being famous or in a war. Its never a plumber or a cleaner. Its bullshit.

to be fair i think a lot of people were in a war at some stage http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/childrenwhorememberpastlives.htm

you can chose to believe it or not. it's up to you really.

Guest Pennywise

Everyone always has memories of being famous or in a war. Its never a plumber or a cleaner. Its bullshit.

to be fair i think a lot of people were in a war at some stage http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/childrenwhorememberpastlives.htm

you can chose to believe it or not. it's up to you really.

Yeh well to be fair there's a lot of people who have lived mundane lives too. Its like ghosts to me, people want to believe it so they just cling onto made up shit and snowball it till it sounds believable.

Its like when people start going nuts in church when the priest 'heals' them. I'd never believe one of those assholes if he said he lived a previous life. Humans are crazy, never forget that.

I respect your beliefs, I just believe that the fear of death is behind it all.

Reincarnation? Do you know the graph in which you can see the size of world population plotted over time? Ever noticed the accelerated growth in the past 100 years? World population more than doubled in the period (understatement!!). So even if reincarnation would exist, there's only a tiny percentage of currently living people who could have some human counterpart in the past, because there are literally not enough people in the past to have only one incarnation partner in the present, leave alone more than one. At least, if you only take humans in account. You're not believing everyone has been some kind of insect, right? Statistics would show it would be the most likely lifeform, by far! Or just some bacteria, or something.

pfff reincarnation is for romanticists..

tsk tsk

;D

Reincarnation? Do you know the graph in which you can see the size of world population plotted over time? Ever noticed the accelerated growth in the past 100 years? World population more than doubled in the period (understatement!!). So even if reincarnation would exist, there's only a tiny percentage of currently living people who could have some human counterpart in the past, because there are literally not enough people in the past to have only one incarnation partner in the present, leave alone more than one. At least, if you only take humans in account. You're not believing everyone has been some kind of insect, right? Statistics would show it would be the most likely lifeform, by far! Or just some bacteria, or something.

pfff reincarnation is for romanticists..

tsk tsk

;D

Aliens-meme.jpg

I don't believe in reincarnation but I like the fact that all matter, including what now constitutes life, has been connected at some point. At least at the very beginning of the universe. That's pretty wild.

Maybe the science of quantum entanglement and an exponential processing power will be able to find a way to trace the path of selected atoms through the vastness of time and with enough understanding put all this information together again. Maybe they could recreate moments and objects from time. Perhaps they could even be controlled like avatars. Maybe, just may-

936full-quantum-leap-screenshot.jpg

Archived