IGNORED

Cya guys

Guest chunky

i genuinely believe in reincarnation. every ending is a new beginning etc. albert einstien also believed in it and he was smart.

on a serious note, if you come back as a bird can you do me a big favour and do a big shit on obel. thanks.

Everyone always has memories of being famous or in a war. Its never a plumber or a cleaner. Its bullshit.

to be fair i think a lot of people were in a war at some stage http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/childrenwhorememberpastlives.htm

you can chose to believe it or not. it's up to you really.

Yeh well to be fair there's a lot of people who have lived mundane lives too. Its like ghosts to me, people want to believe it so they just cling onto made up shit and snowball it till it sounds believable. Its like when people start going nuts in church when the priest 'heals' them. I'd never believe one of those assholes if he said he lived a previous life. Humans are crazy, never forget that. I respect your beliefs, I just believe that the fear of death is behind it all.

hmm well not really as far as i'm aware, but mostly i think what's behind it all is this time i took acid and experienced the infinite oneness of the universe.

i have no problem with the idea that when you're dead your dead at all. i just feel it would be stupid not to explore all options and some are appealing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

i genuinely believe in reincarnation. every ending is a new beginning etc. albert einstien also believed in it and he was smart.

on a serious note, if you come back as a bird can you do me a big favour and do a big shit on obel. thanks.

Everyone always has memories of being famous or in a war. Its never a plumber or a cleaner. Its bullshit.

to be fair i think a lot of people were in a war at some stage http://www.victorzammit.com/evidence/childrenwhorememberpastlives.htm

Yeh well to be fair there's a lot of people who have lived mundane lives too. Its like ghosts to me, people want to believe it so they just cling onto made up shit and snowball it till it sounds believable. Its like when people start going nuts in church when the priest 'heals' them. I'd never believe one of those assholes if he said he lived a previous life. Humans are crazy, never forget that. I respect your beliefs, I just believe that the fear of death is behind it all.

hmm well not really as far as i'm aware, but mostly i think what's behind it all is this time i took acid and experienced the infinite oneness of the universe.

i have no problem with the idea that when you're dead your dead at all. i just feel it would be stupid not to explore all options and some are appealing.

Hope you're right. I want to come back as a cat

Hope you're right. I want to come back as a cat

good choice pennywise, good choice.

When death comes, a veil is lifted and you transcend in the netherworld. I have no clear vision of what the afterlife is, just that the balance is made, which decides whether you ascend onto a higher, or descend onto a lower plane.

Millions upon millions of lives will manifest into eventually reaching the highest of planes - or the lowest -, at which the all will retract into itself, and start the whole comedy again.

There is nothing to fear.

Right. But if the population is growing, does that make the primordial soul soup's mixture now more diluted? More soul-less people (zombies) who will cannon-fodder their way to a cosmic balance? Was that in Star Wars or Starcraft II?

>But if the population is growing, does that make the primordial soul soup's mixture now more diluted

No, I do not think so. The sum of souls is always everything. It can't be less than everything, or more than everything, it just is everything.

I feel your pain, after my discovery today that fedora the explorer concept had already been fully utilized by the netizens with photo manipulation software.

Also chunks, no one will judge you if you say that this thread was a joke just don't do anything silly, this includes but is not limited to harming yourself or others. If you were sick my condolences, you made an impact, however bouncy.

• 1 year later...

Reincarnation exists in a certain matter of speaking since all matter is reused throughout the universe. As far as copying consciousness goes or something, no.

Just realized this is a very old argument.

Archived