IGNORED

Burial - Rival Dealer

bubbhasdance

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the magic of this might have faded after Xmas but still loving it hard. Think it is fast becoming my Favourite Burial. Find it funny how much some people seem to hate it!

Guest ZombieLincoln666

You're so authentic ZombieLincoln6664393324

Seriously.. fucking lol at calling someone full of shit because they actually enjoy something.

That's enough internet and shit talking for one week, for me.

Okay, then you authentically enjoy tacky maudlin music.

As if electronic music is immune to fanboyism..

Guest ZombieLincoln666

No it's obviously Burial. It's a branch off from his usual style but lots his typical sounds which I've never heard anywhere else are all there

I don't find his now formulaic production trick of adding static+reverb to all his tracks to be distinctly characteristic of his sound. Anyone can do that.

What is gone are his interesting garage rhythms and dark atmospherics moods.

actually aren't those all samples from burial albums? is james blake the guy "interviewing"? i'm really confused. isn't this obviously a joke?

Guest Ron Manager

of all corners of the internet, i would not have picked WATMM as a centre for speculation as to whether this might have actually been real...

yeah pretty retarded even considering this might be real..

Was pretty lame tho, but he had a real interview with Trim and played one of his new tunes so I will let him off!

so i in essence it was a publicity stunt and james blake thought he would try his hand at comedy live on the radio? major fail on the 2nd count but it definitely generated a lot of free publicity for his show.

Archived