IGNORED

Sunken Foal - Friday Syndrome Vol.2

bronchuseven

Guest bitroast

Gooood news^^

Love just about all of sunken foal's stuff (+ambulance).

Micromachines (swell dub) is such a sick track, too^^

Guest bitroast

actually, scrap targeting out one track.

this whole thing is great. Sunken Foal (sorry don't know him on real name basis) has such great ear for production and melody. Everything sounds so wonderfully well placed and punchy and crisp and lush. And the disjointed melodies and quirky ... melodies, always sound incredible and rub me (lol) in the most absolutely right ways.

Big fan of the Ambulance output and always wondered what happened to that project. I suppose Sunken Foal is (half of) the answer! Will listen!

Ambulance's album was incredible for sure, wish they had continued. If this is the first you're hearing of Sunken Foal, you may enjoy the vocal samples on this one, something I really enjoyed in The Curse of Vale Do Lobo but that Sunken Foal hasn't employed on other releases to this extent. Sampled vocals are all over this album actually, more than with Ambulance. I can't wait to listen again. Anyway my point was that the previous Sunken Foal releases are great as well.

good to see the watmm love

& good to see him testing the waters with different physical along musics! works for me - shirt being shipped

good to see the watmm love

& good to see him testing the waters with different physical along musics! works for me - shirt being shipped

Ye the tshirt is cool, might treat myself. Music and tshirts are things i like.

• 3 months later...

This is album is just so stellar. A great commute album - I love it every time, it really keeps me engaged and I'm just in awe of the clean, warm production every time. I always find myself turning it up.

Archived