IGNORED

Bibio - The Green EP

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after this ep i'm hoping he gets back to that mind bokeh-ish pop IDM. there were some more poppy moments in silver wilkenson and those have stayed my favorite. i know everyone is a big fan of bibio's lo-fi guitars and i love it too but to be honest the tracks get dull fast. i'm excited for this one nonetheless

Guest jasondonervan

For those interested in a CD- there will be a Japanese version with bonus track too!

Praise be! If anyone has a link for preorder / whatever for this (when it appears), plz do post it. I don’t usually follow the Japanese release news, but this is one I wanna pick up.

Thanks watmm you’re the best

Here ya go

For those interested in a CD- there will be a Japanese version with bonus track too!

Praise be! If anyone has a link for preorder / whatever for this (when it appears), plz do post it. I don’t usually follow the Japanese release news, but this is one I wanna pick up.

Thanks watmm you’re the best

Here ya go

Cheers bonervan!

Tracks like "Dinghy" are why I love Bibio's work so much. So nice, and somewhat complicated emotionally. Also, I'm really liking the Tortoise/Earth style of "The Spinney view...". Really looking forward to my physical copy.

Anyone get their copy in the mail today? I'm looking forward to mine, but I'm really curious what "bottle green" vinyl means. Is that like somewhat transluscent green, kinda like the red Bladerunner reissue?

Yeah same. It's missing one track from the ep though... I'm looking forward to that one especially.

If you go to this link ( http://www.spin.com/articles/stream-bibios-charming-lo-fi-nostalgia-on-the-green-ep/ ) instead of the mobile link (m.) you posted earlier, it has Carbon Wulf. Strange little difference.

Yeah I noticed that haha, thanks though!

Archived