IGNORED

Amazon drones

Rubin Farr

more like Jeff Bozos, eh? EH?? *elbows phling painfully in the ribs* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA *swills more wodka*

*collapses on floor... dies*

It's pretty damn gimmicky. Up there with that samsung phone watch shit.

Too many issues that could arise imo to make this service completely safe. Rotor failure, falling from the sky, hitting power lines, little fucking drones flying all over tearing into your kites, air space with the FAA, birds getting killed, birds getting killed & falling on you, people trying to shoot them down, delivering to the house next door, your neighbor training his dog to steal your shit, falling on people, decapitating children. Won't bezos think about the children! Won't somebody think of the children!!!

They probably said similar things about cars.

We should all embrace the technological machine that is completely out of control.

lol is this real?

Nothing is real.

Sick times, bro.

much uritual

cum 2 dust

so collapse

I really haven't bothered reading about. It seems so needlessly gimmicky and unnecessary.

Ideas like this make me think of absurd dystopian films like Brazil or Wall-E, especially Wall-E when everyone is fat and eating fast food and chatting on their Google-Eye esque smartphones or whatever. If someone seriously told me this was innovative, I would immediately have my doubts about them as people to trust or associate with

Archived