Definitely getting this.Macmillan are a great charity too, my Dad passed away due to cancer last year and with the support of Macmillan and the visiting nhs services he was able to spend his last months at home rather than in a hospital ward. He was in his 80s and hated being in hospital so this made his last days much more bearable.

This story alone is worth at the very least a mere £6 of anyone's money. I work regularly with patients and their families, as well as MacMillan staff themselves, they all deserve the support of anyone with an ounce of compassion in them.

Only just downloaded myself thanks to a huge overdraft, so looking forward to hearing this. For the handful of artists on it I'm interested in I'd happily pay the asking price, let alone nearly half a day's worth of extras.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here WE Have The New EP from ENV(tire) On Touched music for Macmillan, This is The 5th Release Now So If You Missed Any Of The Others, You Know Where TO Find Them

3 More To Come After This And Then The Mega Touched 2 See's The Light Of Day

An Ep Full Of Great IDM Electronica Style Music

And All For A Good Cause

• 2 weeks later...

Archived