IGNORED

Started Breaking Bad with the Final Episode

Guest skibby

I don't see this as a problem, because in a way after season 1 we all knew of his ultimate fate, that there was no turning back. So it's like watching the Star Wars prequels : trying to understand how a man can become such a thing in the end.

So was it all a fantasy starting from the keys falling from the visor?

i fast fowarded the part when he was in the car, it was eating time.

I don't see this as a problem, because in a way after season 1 we all knew of his ultimate fate, that there was no turning back. So it's like watching the Star Wars prequels : trying to understand how a man can become such a thing in the end.

Why bother watching any series in full then? If you don't enjoy teh actual content of teh series then why bother at all?

my troll-meter is a-dingin'.

anyway if you're for real then this is a problem because now you're going to be running through the entire series thinking about the end and how shit will add up to the end. and if you couldn't resist starting at the very end, and indeed skipping through the cold open of the finale as well, you probably won't resist skipping ahead to future episodes to see how suspenseful shit resolves. in which case the whole thing is a shambles.

WAIYOODOODIS??

lee mee alon

Now work backwards and see what you think.

wouldn't be so bad: a drug kingpin that about to die from cancer slowly recovers his conscience and changes his ways causing his cancer to recede, he ends up as a school teacher with a loving family.

It's like saying you only watched the last hour of dark knight rises but never saw the dark knight, or the last hour of return of the jedi but never saw empire strikes back. the final seasons were good and wrapped everything up, but season 3 and 4 with the gus and cartel story arc is the tdk of the series.

the other day (or was it the other week) i watched Battle Royale, the one from 2000,

i hardly remembered anything from it.

so, i dont see why it matters when one begins watching stuff. i forget stuff anyway. but whats good is good.

do i have weeks to kill watching zillions of episodes of stuff? not really.

Archived