IGNORED

The Color of Fire - Blade Runner sample

zlemflolia

In the beginning of The Color of Fire it sounds like the kid is bobbling about with his voice making weird sounds before he says "I love you". I don't think that's his voice though, I think it's a sample from Blade Runner.

Maybe I'm just confusing the two noises but it sounds like 1:40:10 to 1:40:15 from Blade Runner (Director's Cut edition, sounds are the same in original but timing is different and I don't have original)

I can't upload could someone else

How do you know those beginning parts of the track are from the Sesame Street video also? I don't hear them anywhere in that video, so they must be manipulated somehow. And if so it's a big coincidence that the manipulated voice samples match up so well

Guest Gravity

The "baaaaaaaaaaah teeeeeeeee dummmmmmmmmmmm" part? If that's what you mean it's the very beginning of the Sesame Street clip slowed way down. Unless I'm being retarded and misunderstanding you.

yep, it's in the sesame street clip assummmming i have the same version as you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGDn5ccMhw

da dee dum is the start

. if there's anything on your version -before- that then it may be bad indexing from an eagle in your mind, which is a valid find but not part of that track

as the edit function is shit:

listened to your sample, it's not

timestretching vocals makes a very characteristic stuttering effect, and any vocal of the same timbral/pitch range (child's or woman's) will sound very similar if just one or two vowels are stretched like that. so yes, in the BoC track they are indeed manipulated in the same way

And if so it's a big coincidence that the manipulated voice samples match up so well

which accounts for said coincidence

Archived