IGNORED

Marimba Warrior - Rock And Roll In Portugal (Official Video)

Friendly Foil

It's finally here.

Here's what the Marimba Warrior had to say about the video:

"oh wow man my mind have been blewn. this music video for my song has touched me in way that no other song has before. it is litirally a master peace. im thank full that the video creator went for a lose interpretetion of the music instead of only looking at the song title and then do some thing with portugal and rock guitars flown through the air and palm threes and so on. this video receive the marimba warrior seal of aproval. thank you for looking and listening."

ENJOY =)

MANAFESTO OF NEW DIGITAL COOL

new digital cool is a aesthetical mode and movement of electronic music. all new digital cool music is made in a computer with free or pirated software. new digital cool is a rejectment of idm and post-idm and consumerism and trends and capitalism and complexity of music. new digital cool is influenced from many sources like electro, house, video games music, disco, musique décroissante, rap, new wave and synth-pop. new digital cool

Really enjoyed the bit when the video was buffering

>:(

btw, I made the vid, which is why I am frowning

seems SOMEONE forgot to credit me

>:'(

now im frowning with a tear

emotional tear

emotional tear

The shit is this shit!? I credited you in the topic description of the thread but I guess those don't show up anymore. ffsfsfssffs

emotional tear

The shit is this shit!? I credited you in the topic description of the thread but I guess those don't show up anymore. ffsfsfssffs

shhh.... it's ok

Archived