IGNORED

Apart from Joyrex, who are the eldest users on watmm?

pierlu

13 minutes ago, Hoodie said:

i signed up when i was 15 and now i'm almost 28. met a lot of people on here, lost touch with almost all of them. time flies my dudes

Holy poop, Hoodie!

Hope you've been well... how’s osbo?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Holy poop, Hoodie!

Hope you've been well...

yep! i'm glad watmm is still around, i recall visiting last  year and seeing some thread about it being dead ?

1 minute ago, Hoodie said:

yep! i'm glad watmm is still around, i recall visiting last  year and seeing some thread about it being dead ?

lol yeah Spi had a "is watmm dying" thread hehe. 

10 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

good that it hasn't, not sure where else i'd go when listening to macquerie ridge triggers late evening nostalgia ?

12 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

10 hours ago, Brisbot said:

It is dead, it's just that we're all forum ghosts, living the same WATMM memories and posts over and over

hmmmmmmmmm, interesting:)

sure... imagining a better watmm in 2020 with Fred, theo, ET, 420ourange, tftt, beneboi, essines in a box of nazis... noobs stumbling down queer street from lion's weakest jabs, CUP is BUCT, everyone disgusting with salsa, koichi tanaka, the nice tits thread... etc.. this all sounds very IDM

Certainly not the oldest here age-wise or even longevity, but I've had a good run. I joined in 2003 when I was 20 and I'm now 37. So almost half my life on WATMM.

I owe this place a lot, have found some extraordinary music and people coming here every week. Even though I miss the early days when Fred McGriff, LOL Alzado, Kaen, and Zaphod were household names (Leah, slow amen breaks, not even gonna fix that burger, the first couple years of jazzband, etc.), it's still great to see WATMM as a thriving community for cool music.

Thank you Jorex for giving a bunch of weirdos a home.

Just now, dr lopez said:

sure... imagining a better watmm in 2020 with Fred, theo, ET, 420ourange, tftt, beneboi, essines in a box of nazis... noobs stumbling down queer street from lion's weakest jabs, CUP is BUCT, everyone disgusting with salsa, koichi tanaka, the nice tits thread... etc.. this all sounds very IDM

Fuck I forgot about disgusting with salsa hahaha. Also Fred's story about his out of control shit attack used to make me cry laughing, does that still exist anywhere?

ahh yes... weed's tits... that's a name i haven't heard for quite some time

i believe one of tyem was of her sitting naked from the waist down, cellulite askew, on a stained computer chair at a filthy desk covered in the accoutrements of a total lowlife pig. her flabby, sagging udders flopped out of a top stretched to the limit, forming the shape of a deflated mickey mouse head. 

^ I actually thought that would be the only piece of watmm lore I'd never manage to lay mine eyes on. 37 yr old here who lurked from around 2005.

Thanks to theo being in the REAL CHATMM, I saw it. Oh god I saw it

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=11157598

16 hours ago, hello spiral said:

^ I actually thought that would be the only piece of watmm lore I'd never manage to lay mine eyes on. 37 yr old here who lurked from around 2005.

Thanks to theo being in the REAL CHATMM, I saw it. Oh god I saw it

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=11157598

Damn I had completely forgotten about that!

Archived