IGNORED

Apart from Joyrex, who are the eldest users on watmm?

pierlu

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, colunga said:

I remember MC Spatula or DJ Spatula(?) was a young kid 14/15 yrs old?) making electronic tracks that werent bad for that age, from what i rememebr.

MC Spatula it was...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, randomsummer said:

I just biked in to say I came around 02 or 03 when zelah was always lying about spotting Leah driving her car around town.

Posted sporadically, left for some years because watmm was blocked at my workplace (how's a dude gonna waste time at work?)  Highlight of my posting was a kick-ass gif of a fish headed Jordan dunking a basketball for deep sea creatures balling out of control.  Somehow watmm isn't blocked anymore so I'm browsing again! Will be 39 this year, damn I'm old.

Late to the party... I just had a moment of WATMM nostalgia.  I searched for good old Zelah... to find out that Leah is a lesbian! :huh: :trashbear:

1 minute ago, dingformung said:

U are 19 wtf, show vagene

Be patient mate, uploading an 8K picture of my boypussy to imgur on dial up internet was never gonna be a fast operation.

3 hours ago, Bob Dylan said:

Late to the party... I just had a moment of WATMM nostalgia.  I searched for good old Zelah... to find out that Leah is a lesbian! :huh: :trashbear:

Pics or it didn't happen...

5 minutes ago, Bob Dylan said:

She was the WATMM celebrity fave of the mid 2000's. 

Ah ok. My bad sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. I thought a watmmer was being doxed lol. 

happy Saturday ? 

4 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

I'm 35 but pretty sure I get mistaken for 12 online.

Do you get a/s/l’ed frequently? ?

man looking back on like icq and yahoo games days - there was legit a ton of predators out there. I remember playing literati and having people ask if my parents were home n stuff. Creepy

3 minutes ago, dcom said:

How about upping the ante - who was on the IDM mailing list on Hyperreal before WATMM existed?

I asked them how to make idm and I was questioned if I was being legit. Thanks hyperreal ?

How about upping the ante - who was on the IDM mailing list on Hyperreal before WATMM existed?

I was. Used my GF’s iMac for internet. Was the OG all in one. Actually shared some tracks there by mailing cdrs. Tons of people were on that list.

A bunch of people on idm list migrated to em411 when it became a thing. I’m still friends with maybe 10+ people I met on em411. A bunch in portland and San Diego. Was a scene for a few years that had many irl meet ups.

I sent a couple of faxes back an forth to rising high and fax records, wish I'd kept them. The record stores in my small town just weren't interested in carrying electronic music.

Archived