Sign in to follow this  
pierlu

Apart from Joyrex, who are the eldest users on watmm?

I've known of watmm since the early 2000s, but I've only recently joined. I was mainly on the planet-mu board with delet... and peace 7 until it was put out of its misery. Those were troubled times.

Same, but didn't come on board here til a year and a half ago. The same time you were on pl-µ, I was on aphextwin.nu/XLTronic, albeit under a different username.

And technically aren't Sean Ae and Rob Ae the oldest users? (sorry guys)

LOL, I remember that - I recall getting a rather cross email from Grant about that... that was also the day I learned that unreleased != copyright free. :emotawesomepm9:

little did grant know that we were going to be around for so long and that a couple of our inhabitants he was gonna sign.

LOL, I remember that - I recall getting a rather cross email from Grant about that... that was also the day I learned that unreleased != copyright free. :emotawesomepm9:

little did grant know that we were going to be around for so long and that a couple of our inhabitants he was gonna sign.

I don't think we factored into Rephlex's world one way or another, to be honest.

I knew of watmm a long time before I joined up. Frequented other message boards (bedrock / mercurysever / clubber / nightsouls / gladetalk) since 1999...

met joyrex on aphex start and saw him post sometimes on warp when they had a forum... He started announcing joyrex.com... been here ever since.

I may have been on here since 99 or so..the Joyrex.com days. I lurk a lot more now and do log on daily here.

i lurked for a few years before joining. i celebrated my 147th birthday this november.

i just joined watmm last month but i was actually on the idm-list in 1995 or 1996, for a couple of months. so there's that. i was talking with some people in chatmm about how related idm-list and watmm are - anyone know if there was a direct connection / link?

I registered at XLT in 2002, and at Joyrex/WATMM at the same time. I fell out early because of the incident mentioned by P Glass.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

yes but how old is joyrex? 45? 55? 60+

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

I remember the nice tits thread. Where does that put me?

joyrex's watchlist

lol

Registered at xltronic in early '04 and here in '06 but I lurked here long before that, I think since 2002 or so. I may have registered before the crash too, but never posted anyway.

Funny to see all the long time lurkers come out of their shell all of a sudden because of this thread.

yes but how old is joyrex? 45? 55? 60+

I'm 40. I was 24 when I started doing this... fuck, I'm old.

Registered at xltronic in early '04 and here in '06 but I lurked here long before that, I think since 2002 or so. I may have registered before the crash too, but never posted anyway.

Funny to see all the long time lurkers come out of their shell all of a sudden because of this thread.

:), I enjoy reading all the shit on here sometimes I can't even match it. I also love showing my friends the youtube videos from Favorite Youtube Videos thread.

I can do a check in like I have to do at work.

I guess aged 35-40 you could be considered a braindance veteran. But theres some crazy old members who are older than 40 here. They should be listening to classical music.

I remember the nice tits thread. Where does that put me?

In a better place than most

I have been here before with a different nickname but it was taken after a relaunch

Must be 8 years ago or something

since about 02/03 under various names and lurking a lot

been here since the beginning.....

warpcomm>

joyrex.com>

watmm.com

I've been here for a while....

Long enough to keep working my post count up to 10k. This is my third time...

delet also has a 99 join date - i know I was here when he graced us with his presence. I remember submitting some terrible shite for the "design an aphex album cover" contest on joyrex.com. I joined in the early days, but soon after I moved to Cornwall for a year, and had fuck all for internet access.

Also the dog in your avatar looks like a suave motherfucker.

I've known/posted on watmm for a little less than 40% for my life - through high school and now college, formative years to say the least.

You guys fucked me up lol