IGNORED

Apart from Joyrex, who are the eldest users on watmm?

pierlu

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

The other 3 tracks were Subway Citadel, Possessed, and Render.  I have a feeling I posted all 4 in EKT because I was so god damn pleased with myself.

Weren`t they made with Sony Vegas? I remember you posting tracks on the old vsnares msgboard. I was very impressed, probably still have some of those tracks on my old computer...eh, memories

discovered the forum in 2005 around the release of quantum transposition by arpanet , thanks to a link from a french electronic forum (or was it for the analord serie ? ) been lurking since then and registered in 2014 at the beginning of the Syro hype.

1 hour ago, hma said:

Weren`t they made with Sony Vegas? I remember you posting tracks on the old vsnares msgboard. I was very impressed, probably still have some of those tracks on my old computer...eh, memories

These ones were made in Sony Acid, I think, but before that I did use Vegas for my sequencing.  It's cool that you remember that!  I recall reading Squarepusher sequenced 50 Cycles in Vegas (and presumably many of his tracks from that time). 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:09 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Yes!

I do not disagree!

It was a melodic drill 'n' bass track I made while staying at my parent's place in Ireland, all done on my dad's lap top with cheap Sony headphones.  I really like the production on all the tracks I made there, so... possibly having nicer gear has been a drawback.  With bad headphones you have to try so much harder to make it sound good, haha.

It's kind of equal parts ridiculous and awesome.  I totally forgot about the weird incorporation of acid bass towards the end, which I like quite a bit.  I actually can't remember it ever being a part of the track, but I'm glad it was.

*the title was updated to Revisions at some point, possibly after some revisions were made.

It got revised again... I swear this is the final version:

Archived