IGNORED

MisterE's Macaroni Disaster

MisterE

a WIP. first track i've worked on in maybe a couple years. started it for last month's chatmm comp but didn't have time. still needs a lot of work. i got an octatrack about a month ago and the plan is to try to chop the drum loop up with that, see if i can get something cool. i'll post the finished version here too.
https://soundcloud.com/rad-gravity/raw-mings-dnb-court any suggestions welcome

Wow, this is sick! I can honestly say this doesn't sound like anything I can think of out there right now. Nice experiments... That monstrous lead is hot!

There's definitely a cyberpunk vibe going on, which I love.. makes me think of Faderhead and early Squarepusher a bit. Props!

thanks guys! it needs a lot of work still so i'm hoping i can actually finish it. i'd like the drums to do lots of different things. i'm sure i couldn't approach a squarepusher level of complexity with them and i've never tried, but it will be interesting to see what i can do with the octa. so far i got the samples loaded into it and don't know what to do next, heh. it's fairly intimidating

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived