IGNORED

Various Artists - A Very WATMM Christmas, 2013

Root5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those who didn't get around to writing a track, why not write one now? I will be doing this again next Christmas. I'll probably make a thread about it after the deadline for the ae thing passes, to give everyone loads of time.

^ I love your Dream'n'Doowop mixes. Would be interesting to know how you make them.

And yeah TRiP - that's wild, who or what was done there?! I take it that it's not just some reverb stuck onto a pre-existing track ?

Chairs boys! To be quite honest the less detail I go into the better...they're actually quite simple to put together - find a song, slow it down, cut it up, pitch shift a bit, re-arrange, sample bits and the most important ingredient... lots of reverb :cisfor:

Chairs boys! To be quite honest the less detail I go into the better...they're actually quite simple to put together - find a song, slow it down, cut it up, pitch shift a bit, re-arrange, sample bits and the most important ingredient... lots of reverb :cisfor:

Ah, OK I sort of know what you've done now - That's pretty darn impressive, absolutely love it. Have you done any more tracks using that method ?

Ah, OK I sort of know what you've done now - That's pretty darn impressive, absolutely love it. Have you done any more tracks using that method ?

Thanks man, I haven't really - only these 2 xmas mixes then another 1 DooWop song I experimented with originally when messing with the idea...would be fun to do a little EP of them, but I fear it may be venturing too close to The Caretaker :whistling:

Goiter mate - you fupping nailed the opener. Absolutely stunning!

Thanks very much! Would've loved to have heard a cubus track closing this comp out... But alas.

I'm definitely gonna try and do one for the next Christmas comp !

Which track was submitted by the brothers 'chre? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The one owned by warp the second it was written?

Goiter mate - you fupping nailed the opener. Absolutely stunning!

Thanks very much! Would've loved to have heard a cubus track closing this comp out... But alas.

I'm definitely gonna try and do one for the next Christmas comp !

Sweet baby jesus, I can't wait to hear that.

Finally had a full listen through today - great stuff all round by everyone, i'm sure in sequential listens i'll start to form favorites, but overall everything flows great together ^_^

Archived