IGNORED

I want to kill the world

impakt

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never been a fan of any holidays in general.. except maybe halloween, cuz that's the only time anything dark or weird is ever celebrated and accepted as a whole, and it's fun. plus, people don't obsess over gifts and giving. even celebrating b-days are dumb, imo, as every day should be special not just the date you came outta the womb lol. for holidays in general, there shouldnt be some single time of the year to set a aside for giving/family/charity/cheerfulness/beauty/unity/hope.. that should be every day, or as often as possible. i never quite got this whole construct of massive celebration. sorry to be a downer.. halloween and new years eve are exempt from my holiday- bashing spirit lol.

words are sometimes incredibly easy to speak.

actions, du-da-di, da-dei.

well well, this was my poem for the night.

I hope you are all well and I wish you well.

I send you all my love,

Uniret

i thought this thread was for misanthropes

why dont you hippy dippy love butts go hug each other in some other thread

can't us world haters have just this one thread

i mean cant even a thread about wanting to kill every last person not turn into a disgusting cuddle puddle

just think about all the gross bodily secretions that happen out of people

edit- btw john that vid is pretty awesome. it reminds me of how every time i do that in far cry 3 i get scared about crocs, but then i remember that the game is too easy and the crocs pose basically no threat. plus theyre only video game crocs and can't hurt the real me anyway...

Archived