IGNORED

Uniret M.

Uniret

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah shit mate

I cant

ن الإفرنج، واعتقنت المسيحية الأرثوذكسية دينًا لها في عام 988 بسبب تأثير الإمبراطورية البيزنطية،[13]وكانت تلك هي بداية تَمازُج الثقافتين السلافية والبيزنطية اللتين شكلتا معًا ملامح الثقافة الروسية للألفيَّة التالية.[14] تفتت كييف روس في آخر الأمر إلى عدد من الدويلات الصَّغيرة، وسقطت مُعظم الأراضي الروسية في أيدي الغزو المغولي عامَ 1223، وأصبحت تابعة للقبيلة الذهبية.[15] لاحقًا بدأتدوقية موسكو تُوحِّد تدريجيًا الإمارات المجاورة لها ونجحت في الاستقلال عن حُكم القبيلة الذهبية، وتمكنت من وراثة إرث كييف روس السياسيّ والثقافيّ، وبحلول القرن الثامن عشر توسعت البلاد كثيرًا عبر شن الغزوات والحروب والاستكشاف لتُولد بذلك الإمبراطورية الروسية، التي استحالت ثالث أضخم إمبراطورية في التاريخ بنفوذها المُمتدِّ من بولندا في أوروبا إلى ألاسكا في أمريكا الشمالية.[16][17]

في أعقاب الثورة البلشفية أصبحت روسيا أحد أكبر مؤسسي الاتحاد السوفيتي، وباتت أوَّل دولة دستورية اشتراكية وقوة عظمى معترف بها في العالم،[18] كما لعبت دورًا حاسمًا في انتصار الحلفاء في الحرب العالمية الثانية، حيث تكبَّدَ الاتحاد السوفيتي خسائر بشريَّة أكثر من أيِّ طرف آخر أثناء الحرب.[19][20] شهدت الحقبة السوفيتية بعض أبرز النجاحات التكنولوجيَّة في القرن العشرين بأكمله، ومن ضمنها إطلا

All i can do 4 u @ this moments

peace

------$ dongen

S-Dongen

S-Dongsen

S-Dropknsen?

Dropkensen?

D...

• 1 month later...

Your tunes sure sound interesting, I mean I've been going through your soundcloud page and listening to this stuff because it's so strange. It kinda makes me laugh and be fascinated at the same time. And I mean that in the most respectful way.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I know my music or whatever is technically sub-par, structurally messy and all that jazz, but it's the only means I got to express myself. I just wish I wasn't so demented and physically degenerated.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I know my music or whatever is technically sub-par, structurally messy and all that jazz, but it's the only means I got to express myself. I just wish I wasn't so demented and physically degenerated.

I like weird compositions like this though. It reminds me of a ketamine trip or some other altered state (no offense I hope). Not everything has to be compositionally complex etc to be enjoyable.

Keep doing what you do especially if its an outlet or mode of self expression. cheers =)

Thanks Stephano.

Well, I consider some of my "arrangements", they're mostly first take jams, as complex, but sometimes simple. What I mean is that my motor skills, focus and memory problems, disallow me to go as deep, nuanced, complex, and timed, as I desire. I just hope I can survive and get my shit together, and start making some proper music.

Anyways, for me, the biggest compliment I could get, is to hear that my music sounds strange, or some ketaminic trip or something like that; I strive and thirst for strangeness, weirdness, novelty etc, but at the same time, I love accessability, pop elements, etc. I love it all. But there are so many ways music can be taken that we need to explore.

Here's to my survival and thriving, then.

Egoistic Autism Out

Sorry for being a bad friend, Dorky.

My life is not very good at the moment.

I ignore my hell by being online with a gas mask, in a cape in a basement.

Considering buying myself a suicide kit, cause I cant deal with hanging myself.

Money is running out, my sensitivity is off the charts and I'm fucked up.

So, I.

• 4 months later...

Archived