IGNORED

Thoughts on Fire For Effect/Ultrademon

dr lopez

cool!! can't wait for all my super irritating trans DJ friends (that is not a joke there are several) to start white-knighting her and suddenly caring about her music a lot... derp

Stop being friends with super irritating people: solved.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool!! can't wait for all my super irritating trans DJ friends (that is not a joke there are several) to start white-knighting her and suddenly caring about her music a lot... derp

Stop being friends with super irritating people: solved.

This very much. Her newer demo's are a lot more experimental then the Ultrademon material so it's fitting to see a name change.

I'll be the first here to say she is looking quite fine. :emb:

Official statement made today on FB:

Hey there,

so after some thinking I'm going to keep this page up as "Ultrademon" ~ though I am now going to be releasing songs under Lily or Lilium. I'll be posting the appropriate links & whatnot here from time to time until ppl realize whats up.
~In the meantime I am undergoing a medical transition on top of moving again & don't really want to get into personal details ~ though I would appreciate it if y'all could support. I put out out 2 albums last year & a 160 record this year & you can get them all here https://ultrademon.bandcamp.com/ so basically any monetary support would rule & is much needed~
Maybe there will be more Ultrademon in the future, maybe more 'Ultrademon' shows... As of now though there isn't enough demand to keep the name & personally I'm moving on from that chapter. Being tied to seapunk and having people essentially constantly tell me how I ruined something that I only ever helped gain visibility and crafted the social consciousness of is odd considering how much I sacrificed of myself ~ for nearly no gain ~ other than to be called a joke and a thief. I think everyone missed the whole point of what it was and what I was trying to do ~ hacking into culture, having people latch on and mimic ~ and to show the broken hierarchy of cool that so many seem to worship so much. All that being said I realize I made mistakes, and didn't always handle things correctly, the seapunk thing started for me when I was coming out of the lowest point of my life & I was still super fucked up for a few years into it. Only in the last couple years have I been sorting things out & really truly only this year have I really been honest with myself about who I really am.
Sorry to anyone that I hurt along the way & I forgive all the people who hurt me too...
again please support how ever much you can ~ https://ultrademon.bandcamp.com/
Thanx,
~Lily

Archived