IGNORED

Kung Fury Kickstarted Project

chim

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, I just found out about this like 10 minutes ago and am ecstatic as fuck!!!!! This is really the only film that I've been looking forward to seeing in ages. I'm really looking forward to this. Fuck, so I'm gonna leave work now, possibly buy some electronic components, and then I'm gonna watch this.

Oh, man..... So excited.

Totally worth the wait!!! Kudos on the high quality work from everybody involved.

13 out of ~20 tracks in the film are mine, 7 out of 13 on the official soundtrack.

really happy people (for the most part) seem to like it. :)

are those 13 of yours going to be available or just the ones on the official soundtrack?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

It's even more ridiculous than I expected. Soundtrack was on point, man. Nice work!

This. Fantastic stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

As an aside, I saw this on tv in a bar a couple days ago.

This project got way bigger than I would have expected.

• 4 months later...

wow pretty big deal this is, had no idea data was involved. it just rocked up on netflix in aus, i shall give it a watch. does sound a bit like danger 5, what with playing around with hitler in a silly setting and all.

You won't be disappointed. I bloody loved it. data did an absolutely amazing job with the music. Be sure to check out not only the official soundtrack afterwards, but also the free album data released on his bandcamp: Kung Fury (lost tapes). It's a bunch of short but amazing songs he made for the movie. You can find it here: http://mitchmurder.bandcamp.com/album/kung-fury-lost-tapes

For some insight into the making of/developing aspect, here is the Kung Fury Comic Con panel:

[youtubehd]lvayhWFhDH4[/youtubehd]

It's longer than the movie lol, but worth a watch.

wow pretty big deal this is, had no idea data was involved. it just rocked up on netflix in aus, i shall give it a watch. does sound a bit like danger 5, what with playing around with hitler in a silly setting and all.

You won't be disappointed. I bloody loved it. data did an absolutely amazing job with the music. Be sure to check out not only the official soundtrack afterwards, but also the free album data released on his bandcamp: Kung Fury (lost tapes). It's a bunch of short but amazing songs he made for the movie. You can find it here: http://mitchmurder.bandcamp.com/album/kung-fury-lost-tapes

For some insight into the making of/developing aspect, here is the Kung Fury Comic Con panel:

[youtubehd]lvayhWFhDH4[/youtubehd]

It's longer than the movie lol, but worth a watch.

cray

Archived