IGNORED

Top Paid Musicians 2013

Joyrex

these people have all attained that godlike status where they could literally do anything, and still have large % of the public idolizing them

even molesting a whole buss load of kids or whatever, even with video taped evidence of it

there would still be ppl who listen to their music all over the place defending them

thats when you know you have the power

i'm just waiting for one of these types to one day call their legion of unquestioning cult followers to some kind of action. think about what eminem could possibly do if he so chose. look at the comments on his youtube vids, of ppl saying shit exactly like the stuff in that stan song...

yay famous people! yay sheeple society!

ps im just kidding, i think these people deserve their godlike status and billions of dollars, far more than someone working to cure diseases or whatever. these guys are the real heroes

What do you even do with that much money?

That's the thing I think annoys me the most about these multi-millionaires - you have more than enough money to never work again and live a very lavish lifestyle, so why not give it to people or organizations that need it and can actually do something useful with it? I think most of these people should follow the "donate 90%" rule Buffet and Gates did (and LOL they're back to being some of the richest people ever again due to the compounding interest rule) and try and make a difference beyond their cultural contributions (some less needed than others).

Archived