IGNORED

Happy New Year Watmmers!

Guest Rulohead32

Guest Rulohead32

That's it, 2013 came to an end.

It has been a superprolific year for electronic music, new artists but also new albums from very great figures of idm, such as Autechre, BoC, Jon Hopkins, Arovane, 0PN... well you can finish the list.

But also I want to personally thank you for this amazing (almost one) year I've been here, you're very funny and nice and you made me discover great music this year. I miss the chat too, great times there. And also congrats to some talents in here, I love Foil's music and GRVGLTCHR, as well as the watmm and chatmm compilations whose organizers I want to thank them for letting me being part of them.

Feliz Año Nuevo!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's new year here before there btw. Just so you know, i should have started this thread. Now spend the rest of 2013 thinking about that, and make it your new years resolution never to do it again.

woooo, new years, wuh'uuuuuu

Guest jasondonervan

How's 2014 so far, delet? That's some time-travelling action going on right there!

2013 certainly will go down as a fine vintage for music. 2014 has a lot to live up to...

Happy New Year to all the watmms, and here's to more toplel action in 2014! :beer:

typical useless bourgeois celebration of their own imprisonment.

one year closer to the destruction of our oppressive instruments. the celebration must only commence after.

That's it, 2013 came to an end.

It has been a superprolific year for electronic music, new artists but also new albums from very great figures of idm, such as Autechre, BoC, Jon Hopkins, Arovane, 0PN... well you can finish the list.

But also I want to personally thank you for this amazing (almost one) year I've been here, you're very funny and nice and you made me discover great music this year. I miss the chat too, great times there. And also congrats to some talents in here, I love Foil's music and GRVGLTCHR, as well as the watmm and chatmm compilations whose organizers I want to thank them for letting me being part of them.

Feliz Año Nuevo!!

Lo mismo! :yeah:

It's new year here before there btw. Just so you know, i should have started this thread. Now spend the rest of 2013 thinking about that, and make it your new years resolution never to do it again.

celebrating new year is so last year

I don't get too over fussed with New Year celebrations, never the less I'd like to wish you all a good evening and all the best for 2014.

If I come back to this thread later on acting like a drunken, foul mouthed, retarded loon, I'm only joking okay. For some reason I find it highly amusing to come here on watmm and carry on like a gorrilla when I've drunk many beers. Bit silly really. But hey, maybe I'll work on perfection in 2014.....

not sure what i'm doing tonight really...think i'm just going to my local and then playing it by ear, weather is pretty shit in london so can't really be arsed to venture out too far. but have a good one all!

celebrating new year is so last year

Top news from the future to those still stuck in 2013, LUDD tries to one up dleetr, jury still out on whether it worked or not, but majority of those currently residing in 2014 believe naff comment worth naught.

My brother does not approve of this comment, says bailys and champange may have clouded ability to be funny.

Happy new year bitches.

So far i've been drinking Cobra, McGuigan Estate Red Wine, Waitrose Cider, Sainsbury's Cider, Jack Daniels and Buckfast (my saving grace). And its still only 9.44pm

Tac Lacora time :w00t:

Archived