IGNORED

Happy New Year Watmmers!

Guest Rulohead32

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird to know that fellow watmmers are already experiencing their first hangovers of the new year. I won't be in the same boat for another 7 hours, hopefully not sooner... but there's an ominous winey aftertaste at the back of my throat that tells me I may experience my first puke of 2014 well before then. Cheers! :beer:

Most everything in 2013 sucked for me with the exception of

- birth of my daughter

- listening to new ae

So on balance turned out to be a pretty good year!

Happy New Year watmm

tumblr_myou6mT7Ii1qefm89o4_500.gif

tumblr_myou6mT7Ii1qefm89o2_500.gif

tumblr_myou6mT7Ii1qefm89o1_500.gif

erWI1nj.png

- birth of my daughter

- listening to new ae

Happy New Year watmm

erWI1nj.png

lolololol x10000

happy new year you crazy bastards, enjoy your hangover

- birth of my daughter

- listening to new ae

Happy New Year watmm

erWI1nj.png

lolololol x10000

happy new year you crazy bastards, enjoy your hangover

It's freezing cold, grey skies and pissing down with rain, and there's a gale blowing. I'll be getting up for work at 5am.

Happy New Year!!!!

Whoop whoop.

:wink:

I'm not back at work till Friday thank god...ruined, never drinking again...

Got so much fucking booze left though, fridge is full of it...dunno what to do with it all! Might give it to a tramp.

I'm not back at work till Friday thank god...ruined, never drinking again...Got so much fucking booze left though, fridge is full of it...dunno what to do with it all! Might give it to a tramp.

Save it. You'll need it before/after work on Friday.

For some reason I got two bottles of cava for new years thinking I'd drink them, now I have half a bottle left and despite not really wanting it I feel I should finish it as I won't have the chance to have happy drinking mornings for another two weeks.

slept the entire day today, woke up at 11 ate breakfast, sleep , wake up at around 4:30 now. i hate wasting the day away so i'm going to bed early today if i can

2013 was a stellar year for me

i met my gorgeous girlfriend (well, late 2012) and things are just as good and fresh and sexy as day one.

i think i grew up quite a lot. i now get excited about homewares, fabrics, and wallpaper for our new house.

i returned to college and i discovered that i had a passion for 3d modelling and related disciplines.

autechre did a marathon dj thing. my bloody valentine released an album. boards of canada released an album. autechre did a marathon AMA.

i was a good cook before but i formalised that with knowledge of classical french cookery, mother sauces, roux, and all that kinda stuff. i'm a better cook now. i also now own a scales, and a springform baking tin. next i need a proper chef's knife and a burly cast iron pan.

lol @ BCM's lone rampage itt

lol I was on my own! the friends I was with previously went off to another party which I couldn't be bothered with, so me and my girlfriend just went back to ours, cracked open some champagne and put some music on, but my girlfriend passed out on the sofa after about 10 minutes so I had to have my own little party on watmm...was pretty good...

fuckin

already goddamned jan2 now

fuck everyjthing

maaaayne

fuckin, had a godd godamned new years eve but seomehow it eneded up being 2pm the next day without me having slept and honestly I just don't know wat teh fuck is all about

lol @ BCM's lone rampage itt

lol I was on my own! the friends I was with previously went off to another party which I couldn't be bothered with, so me and my girlfriend just went back to ours, cracked open some champagne and put some music on, but my girlfriend passed out on the sofa after about 10 minutes so I had to have my own little party on watmm...was pretty good...

Heh, know that feel. Mine decided to 'go for a nap' at 11:30.

I woke her up at 11:55 by dragging one of these across her face repeatedly:

Magic_Worm_Toy.jpg

In order to set off the party poppers in the video posted earlier lol.

2013 was my favorite year so far. first of all, tomorrow's harvest changed my life and propelled my awareness to a new spiritual plane. beyond that, i also decided i want to be a yoga teacher instead of going to grad school. i got my first job, then my second. i cut out some toxic people from my life and developed new friendships with some amazing, unique people who nurtured me instead of always putting me down. i finally quit smoking for good on the 13th of december. i learned what it means to be a real witch. i moved to seattle. i finished my degree requirements. and finally, i got married last week. 2013 has my heart <3

Archived