IGNORED

there's a brnad new mosca track in here

mosca

as you may or may not know - i had to kill mosca off.

but for reasons i can't really go into i had to bring him back for one last bite at the cherry.

so - here's a brnad spanking 100% never heard before mosca track for you all...

mosca : your voice grows faint and disappears : 192Kbps : mp3 : 3.29mins

is it a return to form or a pile of old toss?

you decide - should he have stayed dead?

mosca (for one night only)

PS: that should read 'brand' and not 'brnad' in the topic title i suppose

Guest The Aztec Mystic

What I like about your work is that its like stepping into an environment of sound, rather than listening to it from the outside, its all encompassing and sounds vast in scope, I think you ought to keep ahold of the Mosca tag for now. Sedative for the soul this track.

listened to this last night cheg after you fired it over and first thing that sprang to mind was that it is a long awaited return to the heady heights of Like A Memory Long Forgotten....the ep that you seem to have forgotten altogether.

You hosted it back when retro was just a white screen with one release - that one - from about autumn 2003. Had your remix of Tauboo's De Lucht (25mgs Valium mix) and the collab with Ezeh..Montevideo.

Well, this track could have been the 6th track on that.

that = good, by the way.

this is the stuff you do best.

Guest endangered betche

Somewhere between Stars Of The Lid and Brian Eno - and begging for sad movie soundtrack inclusion.

Good stuff.

:)

awesome work my friend............is there any way you could put up a "collection" of all of your 'mosca' tunes.........I would really like to get them all.............I'm sure there are alot of other folks that would be interested as well

Guest Josefmcb
awesome work my friend............is there any way you could put up a "collection" of all of your 'mosca' tunes.........I would really like to get them all.............I'm sure there are alot of other folks that would be interested as well

i'd be all over that. i've only been exposed to mosca since itsutaku, which i enjoyed but wasn't completely crazy about. this track's great though, good work. :ok:

unfortunately i delete all my tracks after i post them (i've stopped doing that tho)

let me see if i a cab rustle up some of the ambient drone pad stuff (i may need help from any of you guys that have any of it)

thanks to you all - expect more

lupa/mosca

let me see if i a cab rustle up some of the ambient drone pad stuff (i may need help from any of you guys that have any of it)

here is some vintage mosca. hope you dont mind me throwing it out for any that missed it originally (late 2003 i think?).

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MEYB71...WI3I4OEMI9YRAFA

this is a must have.

i have some other bits, like Callender Lake, Doogie Days, Another Summer/Winter, Laying of the F5, Scar, Mekaniak, Lonely Sunday Afternoon, etc etc..

I've got you Itsutaku album, I'm sure I can email it to anybody who wants it

That'd be awesome, really liked this track and need more.

itsutaku is a bit rough if im honest - it was a low point - it's got a couple of nice tracks on it tho.

dificult 3rd album and all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived