IGNORED

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia

chassis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this sums up the article nicely for me:

Morrissey also threatened to "slip into permanent unconsciousness" if any journalist ever asked him again about the Smiths.

Mark Fairley suggested: "The sooner someone asks him about the Smiths, the better …"

Did you know Blur's Charmless Man was written by Damon Albarn after a chance accounter with Moz? I dislike the actual tune but always enjoy singing along when it comes on the radio and thinking of Moz, and what a wanker he is.

On the flip side I think Moz has a very acute sense of humour and likes to poke people in the eye, so I take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Does he feel this way about animals who eat meat? I can totally picture him telling a dog to fuck off.

On the flip side I think Moz has a very acute sense of humour and likes to poke people in the eye, so I take his comments with a pinch of salt.

True.

Does he feel this way about animals who eat meat? I can totally picture him telling a dog to fuck off.

I was eating cereal when I read this. milk nearly went all over my laptop.

the idea of Morrissey very sternly and assertively telling a dog to fuck off. vivid stuff.

the idea of Morrissey very sternly and assertively telling a dog to fuck off. vivid stuff.

I LOLed heartily at this too - I can imagine him singing it to the dog in his Morrissey voice, too:

"Oh doggie, you can fuck the right off....ohhhhhhh"

I LOLed heartily at this too - I can imagine him singing it to the dog in his Morrissey voice, too:

"Oh doggie, you can fuck the right off....ohhhhhhh"

ilVUs33.jpg

I was 99% sure I could find this kind of image if I just googled for it..

Archived