IGNORED

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia

chassis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know what the worst thing is? This cunt has chosen PETA as his charity to fund. So animal cruelty is the same as pedophilia but Morrisey cares more about the animals than children. What a fucking cunt. Hope he gets eaten by a bear.

hah, nice extension of the play.

he will likely get eaten by maggots or something, soon enough, soon...

He in your 2014 list ?

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to briefly revive this thread to say lol @ proximity burgers

Praaaaximmiteee, ooooh!

Get your paws off thoooose...

Beeeef curtains,

The neighbours'll start
T-t-talking, you big paedo...
La la la la la la la.

lol

This passage comes from an interview in _Details_, printed in the Dec. 1992 issue. The interlocutor, a repugnant and dispicable David Keeps, appears bent on thrashing our dear Mancunian. But Morrissey rolls with the punches, yet makes no attempt to avoid the paradox of his position on meat and leather:

How do you define evil?

"Well, if I said McDonald's you'd yawn and sit on a chair over there and read a book. But I do see McDonald's as

the core of modern evil, because it is the death industry. I just feel rage that they will promote themselves from

every possible angle but they will not show the process by which the hamburger is made, they will not show the

cow's throats being slit, the bull trying to commit suicide by banging his head against the stone floor."

Are those leather shoes you're wearing?

"Yes, and this is a leather belt."

Explain, please. Don't you feel complicit?

"I don't recall at any time asking people to stop eating dead animals or to stop wearing leather. I think if you ask

people to do everything, they become so confused that they do absolutely nothing."

i like the guy, but i think he should stick to politics to try and get in the papers with.

Archived