CHATMM - Volume 8: Cyborgs Have Arisen on Titan's Moon Men: The Official Motion Picture Soundtrack

Friendly Foil

a3345808592_10.jpg
Cyborgs Have Arisen on Titan's Moon Men:
The Official Motion Picture Soundtrack

Tracklist:

01. Triachus - Slowly Going Insane In An Abandoned, Cluttered, Industrial Spaceship That's Spinning Around Out Of Control While In Orbit Around Titan
02. Silver Trifolium - Titan Flyover (Opening Credits)
03. Jonas - What's Wrong Huygens?
04. Notein - Unfold
05. LHOKA - Applying Lip Gloss Scene
06. Fuckbeast - Cyborg Sexlove Haven
07. QBLA - My Machines Don't Fail Me
08. Hello Spiral - Subdermal Cyborgs Dance in Embrionic Slumber (In The Church of the Moon Men)
09. Lanarc - Wellmor Station
10. Endless Oceans - Automaton Homeworld
11. Lanarc - Last Sky
12. Jonas - Somnambuliform Maybe...
13. clycl - "I'm Not a Moon Man"
14. Private Moonbottom - Bitter Victory Is Snatched In The Face Of Glorious Defeat
15. Hilligoss - Requiem for Moon Men
16. Duke Derp - Duke of the Titans (End Credits)

Cover Art by: Hello Spiral

Music by: tauboo. DerWaschbar. triachus. hello spiral. SR4. Djeroek. asymmetrical head. DorkingtonPugsly. sergeantk. patternoverlap. Friendly Foil. xox.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

That cover art! I should really check these comps out.

So what's the story, everyone discusses potential themes on WATMM's chat feature and a certain amount of time later a compilation of tracks is put out composed of users that frequent the chatting area?

So what's the story, everyone discusses potential themes on WATMM's chat feature and a certain amount of time later a compilation of tracks is put out composed of users that frequent the chatting area?

Pretty much yes. Someone gets an idea for a theme and if a couple of other people agrees to that, that's what we do. Then I send out a PM with details and rules and stuff and a deadline that's usually no more than 1½ month. Everyone can do a track for these, but it's kind of a CHATMM thing and a lot of details in discussed on there.

Pretty much yes. Someone gets an idea for a theme and if a couple of other people agrees to that, that's what we do. Then I send out a PM with details and rules and stuff and a deadline that's usually no more than 1½ month. Everyone can do a track for these, but it's kind of a CHATMM thing and a lot of details in discussed on there.

Ah, thank you!

I agree.

Taking submissions for volume 9 now. If anybody wishes to do a track, let me know in here, on CHATMM or in a PM, so I can send you the PM with the rules and all that. So many options.

The theme is 'glitch music' and the deadline is 28th February.