IGNORED

LaBeouf: Out of control and tweeting furiously

Schlitze

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, first rule of watmm is you can't want to be part of it.

when through bitter life experience and bad trips you gradually develop a scaly crust of cynicism, a hair-trigger of insanity and paranoia, a burden of crushed dreams - then and only then, will you be a true wattmer.

lol

yes you would. I like that image of him standing smiling in the square with the mist rapidly clearing around him in all directions, whilst everything else appears as though time has stopped people and machine and the birds in the sky pause whilst his presence reverberates through the fabric of their reality, very cinematic.

Better get a copyright on that scene.

Thankfully with written works just writing it gives me ownership, of the wording at least, the idea was essential godel's and probably resident in 100 manga series as well. My claim to the wording is further helped by the date stamp that comes with writing it on a messageboard. Then again some hollywood lawyer might argue that i edited my post and got the rest of you to do the same in order to pinch from some classy studio faker freak's brilliant co-opting of my wording.

That's when we go to the NSA to tell us what the board's state was on any given day to prove our case. Might as well put them to some use. But of course as the matter would be a commercial dispute between an american corporation and a non US citizen, you probably couldn't put your faith in the nsa being able to locate said data. "Oh that cluster unfortunately disappeared." "The case rules in favour of megabucksstein & company".

• 3 weeks later...

I'm saddened by all this. he might be acting like a knob and all but he's just a kid being chewed up and spit out by Hollywood.

oh innocent youthful Shia, where art thou

who_is_shia_labeouf.jpg

his problem is giving a shit. If he really wants, he could pull a Daniel Day Lewis and become a cobbler for a few years. He's got an average enough face that he could blend in better than many.

I found him a likable presence in several films. Thought he was good in his limited role in Constantine, and even fine in the Indy film. I guess he was okay in Transformers but those films were such shit it's hard to remember anything except him running around wide-eyed. Basically I have nothing against the guy, but I hope he gets over himself and learns how to chill.

Dropping acid for that Charlie Countryman film was probably not a good idea. May have bent him a little.

sorry, first rule of watmm is you can't want to be part of it.

when through bitter life experience and bad trips you gradually develop a scaly crust of cynicism, a hair-trigger of insanity and paranoia, a burden of crushed dreams - then and only then, will you be a true wattmer.

Only just read this but feel it should be added to the rules.

OMG this is kinda weird how he just sits there. Guys lost it.

That's actually very good. That shit is cooler than James Franco. Shame nobody would do some physical acts to him, like pissing, slapping, spitting, anal sex?

That's actually very good. That shit is cooler than James Franco. Shame nobody would do some physical acts to him, like pissing, slapping, spitting, anal sex?

I think this whole "performance art" thing is just a passive way of inviting anal sex.

The video is weird... I think he's lost it, but at the same time I feel kinda bad for him,is it possible that rather than an apology this is more like a very public cry for help? He's definitely lost it a bit.

Apparently there are two drastically different cuts of the movie Holes. If you look into it, it's not difficult to understand why Shia would be so messed up as an adult.

it's inevitable that people will get bolder as the word gets out. I'm certain that eventually someone will hit him or slap him. Provoke him...

Archived