IGNORED

Things that aren't IDM

Guest Pennywise

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

Wow there are a lot more things that aren't idm than there are things that are idm.

There's also a lot of things that are maybe IDM. Should there be a thread for that too? the answer is no.

Collecting anal hairs and earwax and then freebasing that shit on tinfoil. It seems IDM, but rather, it just means you have your priorities fucked. I know it's getting pretty popular in the UK, this whole anal hairs and earwax freebasing scene (i.e. "Chalonkwa"), but I don't think it's as relevant to the true vibez of good electronic music and jazz lazer as most people think.

So basically, I am against Chalonkwa, but I don't mean to offend anyone who's into that shit. I'm just saying Chalonkwa and blasting Skrillex does not make you IDM or cool or anything, It makes you almost retarded.

Please stick to 90's raving and molly or candy flipping or funky keyboard. Anything but Chalonkwa.

Archived