IGNORED

"people who kill people while they really shouldn't kill people imo" thread

triachus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thought of the punishment for being caught and the hassle of bothering to do it are probably the only things stopping some of you.

Those are two pretty big things, and I probably wouldn't be able to go through with murdering someone anyway; people I think ".. the world can do without" are mostly people who annoy me, which probably says more about the way I deal with/see people than something else..

I'm only human though, and some people man.. some people..

**sighs**

Getting scrutinized is a pretty big deal for me; I tried this whole flying captain solo thing for a while, and it just doesn't work out for me: I just got fucking miserable: I like to be around people. I try to be patient with people, to understand them, to identify their weakness as it is, and try to pep them up, work it out but sometimes, man.. sometimes I .. I just get so fucking mad at people. p.e. this guy at work is just so sad, weak and miserable I feel like punching him in the face. Instead I nod and act compassionate for his problems, and gently try to help him work out his shit. He's been stuck in this dead end job for the better part of a decade and inherently complains about it. He has this habit that he sneezes once an hour because ".. that's what happens to me when I work around in the office". I jokingly said "well, you might be allergic to offices then :emotawesomepm9:", to which I didn't get a reply and just a dazy look. It's just so fucking sad to see that this guy who is kind of a sweet and caring guy, just acts like a giant pussy, and is working this job that makes him miserable.I guess he just annoys me, and I have to be around the guy for 8 hours a day.

:wacko:

But yeah, 6 more days, and then this assignment is done and we'll go our own way. :cat:

-edit- grammar

Psshhh, you guys ever get standed on top of a mountain in the Andes after a plane crash? Try NOT killing someone and eating them and get back to me, see where that gets you. I mean come on, all we had were airplane peanuts.

personally i think i believe it's not so nice of them tbh imho

i don't think you're being honest tbh imho

i don't think that's really your humble opinion (my2cents)

i'm a humble person, it's a scientifically provable fact but now you're calling for murder mister

**googles for gerber axe**

the way im suing it is an insult, you often adopt the popular obvious opinion just to gain sympathy.

Also that cops that killed civilians thread, your agenda is pretty clear there buddy, just pure populist crap

your whole motives are wrong

the way im suing it is an insult, you often adopt the popular obvious opinion just to gain sympathy.

Also that cops that killed civilians thread, your agenda is pretty clear there buddy, just pure populist crap

umm wow no lol

I'm just not a jaded misanthrope like you

so me and my kind don't make sense to you

"How could somebody actually care about the world? They're obviously just putting on..."

spear me your bullshit, the only reason you started that thread is because of the trend amongst some fractions of political inclinations to hate cops, that thread was not about caring for people.

(i dont want to start a discussion about cops, im just pointing out your motives)

the only reason you started that thread is because of the trend amongst some fractions of political inclinations to hate cops, that thread was not about caring for people.

you are incorrect, sir.

limpyloo is a populist twat, there i said it.

You know "populist" isn't an insult, right?

It's like calling someone a "handsome twat" or a "thoughtful twat"...

Either way, they're still a twat. (whatever grammer nazi's, you know what i means)

i like you limpy, but that one was too easy.

Either way, they're still a twat. (whatever grammer nazi's, you know what i means)

That point was taken as read, Delet.

We were addressing how handsome this twat is.

That point was taken as read, Delet.

We were addressing how handsome this twat is.

I wonder if a thoughtful twat can get a headache? I mean, if it's already gotten sentient enough to the stage of pondering. "not tonight dear, my twat has an headache".

primate bullshit, like i said. if you want to feed me that frog-and-scorpion shit -- "it's my nature!" -- how about this: why should i stick around and take your abuse? why are you worth it? answer is, you ain't. adios.

Deer, there's something you're mad at right now that I'm betting you don't really understand. I hope in several years you are like "lol I get it now why did I even care". What you're saying doesn't make sense.

Archived