IGNORED

LXR Drum Synthesizer

foresense

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

Its awesome now, but i need to know where the DSP sections are in the code. If I can make a few hacks, I would be happier.

Guest kymppinetti

Its awesome now, but i need to know where the DSP sections are in the code. If I can make a few hacks, I would be happier.

what are you thinking to change/add?

Guest skibby

its really great that it's hackable that's all. im trying to learn how to make hardware instruments. i posted some stuff over at the forum. just need a hacker buddy to bounce stuff back and forth with.

Guest kymppinetti

its really great that it's hackable that's all. im trying to learn how to make hardware instruments. i posted some stuff over at the forum. just need a hacker buddy to bounce stuff back and forth with.

sounds fun. :) i don't know why i remembered this, but this might instrest you:

Do you mean enclosure? You should buy enclosure separately. Or make your own.
There should be 2 boards - a big one, which you should assemble by yourself and a little one mainboard, with SD card slot, which is already assembled — you just have to attach it to bottom of pcb

Guest kymppinetti

Do you mean enclosure? You should buy enclosure separately. Or make your own.

There should be 2 boards - a big one, which you should assemble by yourself and a little one mainboard, with SD card slot, which is already assembled — you just have to attach it to bottom of pcb

Yeah I was thinking to make my own enclosure. :) But the big boards thingie is missing, the one I have to assemble myself. I've sended an email to the webside asking why.

edit: and yes I've ordered the complete kit.

Yeah, it's by mistake i guess. He should send you a missing pcb.

Also check the rest of BOM maybe there is something else that is missing.

Guest kymppinetti

Yep. The guy said to send it right away, so no problemo there.

I just have to wait a little longer. :catsob:

Archived