IGNORED

London WATMM Meetup (Update: 24th Apr 20.00 - 00:00)

mcbpete

u should all come to croatia the next summer and will'll make a killer beach party

this is where i spend all my days during summer:

camping-croatia-opatija-medveja5.jpg

lol nobody on this forum goes out in the sun. pull the other one m8

I knooooooooow! I'm trying...something... What about Jupiter? ...it's full Jupiter tonight...

medveja6.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I'm gonna be trying to get to the next one

Here's an (almost) month warning -

live2014.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/229524510583483/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Guess who is bricking it a little ....

Yeah, I've already seen all of this and have put in a holiday request. hopefully I get it, and I'll be seeing you all on the Thursday.

I just checked the holiday planner at work... not looking good, seems like the whole fucking call centre wants almost every day in April off...

I'll wait to see what happens, but it seems I may miss this one too which sucks because I really need a good social hangout

wish I could - there's a policy at work whereby if you have a sick day on a day that you had previously requested off and are declined, serious repercussions happen.

if my holiday request is declined, the best I can do is see if I can get my ops manager involved to overturn the decision.

fucking companies...

wish I could - there's a policy at work whereby if you have a sick day on a day that you had previously requested off and are declined, serious repercussions happen.

if my holiday request is declined, the best I can do is see if I can get my ops manager involved to overturn the decision.

fucking companies...

fucking nazi bastards

I live so close that I might as well come, although i dont really come on here enough to know anyone here or have anyone know me! Cool this is happening though. I make tracks as aftawerks, would be happy to play at a future one if its a regular thing

I live so close that I might as well come, although i dont really come on here enough to know anyone here or have anyone know me! Cool this is happening though. I make tracks as aftawerks, would be happy to play at a future one if its a regular thing

sounds good! PM me your soundcloud link please?

sounds good! PM me your soundcloud link please?

soundcloud here for the worldddddd to see. Great tracks. ystredy tunnel and uncool fill are 2 of my favorite. "LOL mx" sounds like he's channeling his inner Kerrier District/Vibert!

https://soundcloud.com/nathan_firman

edit: no offense I hope that I've posted your soundcloud. I've shared it with friends too. Lots of great trax.

Wish I lived in the UK so I could make it to these meetups =(

StephenG and I will be accepting donations of flights from the USA/Canada to this party. I know for a fact ladies call him the 'human powertool' and I'm not half bad myself :emotawesomepm9:

C'mon WATMM sugardaddies/mommas- we know the rules of the road.

Wish I lived in the UK so I could make it to these meetups =(

StephenG and I will be accepting donations of flights from the USA/Canada to this party. I know for a fact ladies call him the 'human powertool' and I'm not half bad myself :emotawesomepm9:

C'mon WATMM sugardaddies/mommas- we know the rules of the road.

It's true! I'm a regular black and decker. lol

PM for paypal info :emotawesomepm9:

Archived